• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Let me clear this up, ok :)

He captained India in less than 20 Tests
He had a suspect action
He achieved this record between 1990 and 2000

All correct?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
This one is easy. I could have guessed the answer after the initial question itself.

Rajesh Chauhan.

India never lost any test he played in. :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
This one is easy. I could have guessed the answer after the initial question itself.

Rajesh Chauhan.

How do you explain this?.......
Q3 Did he captain in less than 5 Test matches? No.
Rajesh Chauhan DID captain ln less than 5 tests. He captained in ZERO tests which is less than five :p

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:

Rajesh Chauhan.

:D
Well Done , Pratyush !! Your turn .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
How do you explain this?.......
Q3 Did he captain in less than 5 Test matches? No.
Rajesh Chauhan DID captain ln less than 5 tests. He captained in ZERO tests which is less than five :p
My mistake . Did not read the question properly ! :-O :( :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
For those not clear as to what we're on about ,

Rajesh Chauhan played 21 Tests as an off spinner -with a suspect action between 1993-8 and India did not lose a single Test he played in which is a record for an Indian Cricketer.
(It is extremely unlikely that this had anything to do with the said Rajesh Chauhan other than good luck or Good winning Feng shui he brought to the Team in the Tests he played in !! :D :D )

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Clarification please : Which Ijaz Ahmed you mean? There were two. One played 60 tests and the other just two.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
is it something they did ? (as against something that happened to them)

if yes, is it something to be proud of ?

if yes, did their country win the match in which they did it

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
SJS said:
is it something they did ? (as against something that happened to them)
I am not clear with the question. Some examples of what you may consider what they did would entail and what happened to them would entail?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
I am not clear with the question. Some examples of what you may consider what they did would entail and what happened to them would entail?
What they did would be like scoring a fifty or a duck, or scoring fast etc. something which was because of what they did themselves.

Something that happened to them would be like being sent at a particular place in the order, or an achievement because they were so-and-so's son or brother and so forth something which just happened by chance, by accident etc.

If still unclear, ignore the question.