• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Never to be broken records.

Deja moo

International Captain
Revelation said:
i know, even sachin was 16 or so....but 14 years???
you didnt get what I was hinting there.

Sachin looked 16.

Afridi looked much older than 17 at that time . Many of my friends here too feel his age was underreported.( fake birth certificate ???)

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
hasan raza is still one of the best batsman pak have, but politics :@

i was impressed by the way hasan raza played in the infamous 2002 pakistan-australia series which pakistan lost 3-0. hasan raza was the only one who took the attack to the opposition. recently, hasna raza hammered 84 off 34 balls in a domestic OD game in pakistan as his side chased a score of 392 in 50 overs.

but politics :@

Sehwag309

Banned
Revelation said:
Sri Lanka's 398/4 vs Kenya in 50 overs. That's 7.96 per over!
398/5 :happy:

Hmm, Can be broken,...India got 376, 373 twice... I know close but did not break it, another flat pitch and another good chance

Last edited:

bennyr

U19 12th Man
Revelation said:
Sri Lanka's 398/4 vs Kenya in 50 overs. That's 7.96 per over!
This one could fall in the next month for very obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Arthur Fagg two double tons in a match.

This happened in the 1930s (IIRC) and he played for Kent.

Waughney

International Debutant
bhooth nath said:
hasan raza is still one of the best batsman pak have, but politics :@

i was impressed by the way hasan raza played in the infamous 2002 pakistan-australia series which pakistan lost 3-0. hasan raza was the only one who took the attack to the opposition. recently, hasna raza hammered 84 off 34 balls in a domestic OD game in pakistan as his side chased a score of 392 in 50 overs.

but politics :@
Why can't he play because of politics? (sorry haven't heard about it????) :huh:

Deja moo

International Captain
the 7 consecutive series win can be broken.

Bangladesh and zimbabwe are playing nowadays. thats 4 series there ( home and away ) then Srl outside Srl, windies outside windies and India outside india.....there !

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Key word there being 'consecutive'.
Its highly unlikely you'll get that run of series.

Jayzamann

International Regular
bennyr said:
This one could fall in the next month for very obvious reasons.
Damn straight.

I personally would like to see some of the new Zimbabwean cricketers stand up and play some good games. By that I mean scoring over 150 and/or bowling Australia out.

Bradman's Test Average... very tough to beat.

Craig

World Traveller
Alf Valentine taking his 100th wicket in his 19th Test.

That is still the fastest and it is going to very hard to beat.

Sehwag309

Banned
orangepitch said:
the 7 consecutive series win can be broken.

Bangladesh and zimbabwe are playing nowadays. thats 4 series there ( home and away ) then Srl outside Srl, windies outside windies and India outside india.....there !
I dont get it?

Who is gonna win 7 Consecutive Series

My post was that Windies and Aus are the only teams which have won 7 series in a row in their cricketing history and you said it will be broken soon :cool: