• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most dire cricket board?

Most dire cricket board?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Board for Control of Cricket Internationally...can't stand that they feel they have the right to influence who plays for counties in England and well basically any other team.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Board for Control of Cricket Internationally...can't stand that they feel they have the right to influence who plays for counties in England and well basically any other team.
The irony is that it's only because of the appalling-ness of the BCCI in so many other respects that they even need to try to influence such a thing.

But nonetheless, as I say, to paint the ICL as a problem confined to India would be wrong. It's a problem that must be tackled internationally.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But nonetheless, as I say, to paint the ICL as a problem confined to India would be wrong. It's a problem that must be tackled internationally.
The irony of the witchhunt is, if it weren't for the publicity of their endless firebombing of the ICL it probably would have disbanded by now.

unccricket

School Boy/Girl Captain
in terms of how they handle their own country's cricket, pakistan is head and shoulders the worst board.

however, in terms of overall harm to world cricket AND conditions of domestic and national team cricket matters, BCCI is clearly the worst board. it doesn't seem like they have a plan for improving cricket within the country, that they would rather just make as much money as possible - like that's the only thing that matters.

i remember reading a quote by osman saliduin (sp?) in cricinfo where he compared the PCB and BCCI to Britney spears(pure trash) and Paris Hilton (undignified and only famous because of money)...sums it up perfectly

adharcric

International Coach
BCCI is cruel and corrupt but at least they're powerful, efficient, have potential (if they ever start caring about cricket and not money, because they'll make that no matter what) and get things done. PCB is just straight up **** ********. WICB and CSL have crap tendencies as well but people don't notice them as much.

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I would have voted for BCCI but I know Pakistan is much worse. They have all the negatives of BCCI with hardly any of BCCI's plus points.

One cant comment about other boards so while there may be those worse than India or Pakistan, for me to comment on it would be trying to be too clever by half :)

Yes one can comment with great admiration, and more than a hint of envy, on what one considers the best cricket board in the world - Australia.