• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most dire cricket board?

Most dire cricket board?

• Total voters

cover drive man

International Captain
Pakistan, mainly because of the amount of times they've given Akthar another chance, and for condoling cheating and acting as if anyone against them is a racist.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
NZ are the worst for mine. For all the annoying things that all the other boards do and there are many, none of them have their very best player not playing directly due to their own incompetency.
Seriously, though, how does that even remotely compare to the sheer idiocy of a succession of PCB and WICB decision-takers? Heaven knows how many potentially excellent players have ended-up either far less good or not playing due to them.

And as I've said before, it's not like Bond was cut-off in the first slice of youth. He was going to retire anyway, and probably wouldn't have lasted much longer even in ODIs.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And as I've said before, it's not like Bond was cut-off in the first slice of youth. He was going to retire anyway, and probably wouldn't have lasted much longer even in ODIs.
Hmm, doesn't change how incompetently the whole thing was handled though. They also fired their top-class captain leading directly to his resignation from NZ cricket completely. Lots of their players have gotten disenchanted with the board and quit as a result. As man-management goes, you can't get much worse than that.

Nevertheless, India get my vote for being ****s.

andmark

International Captain
It is extremely obvious to me why Pakistan has the most votes.

I chose Pakistan because of numerous incidents in the recent past such as:

Even tough Daryl Hair was correct about the ball tampering incident, instead of giving away the four runs and a new ball from the choice of the batsmen as the punishment. They protested by not playing. They thought they were correct even though Darly had pointed out the tamper marks, so Daryl Hair got removed from the Panel of international umpires.

Now we come to Shoaib Aktar. After hitting his own team mate(Mohhamad Asif), he somehow manages to not get banned for life. After the attack which could have killed him.

Shahid Afridi attacked a supporter, again no discipline in this tam whatsoever

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hmm, doesn't change how incompetently the whole thing was handled though. They also fired their top-class captain leading directly to his resignation from NZ cricket completely. Lots of their players have gotten disenchanted with the board and quit as a result. As man-management goes, you can't get much worse than that.
NZC are shocking where man-management is concerned, beyond question. However, others are even worse, both in that department and many others. NZC actually do a decent job where organising games of cricket is concerned, from what I can see - I'm far from an expert on the ins and outs though.

WhatisRight

School Boy/Girl Captain
It is extremely obvious to me why Pakistan has the most votes.

I chose Pakistan because of numerous incidents in the recent past such as:

Even tough Daryl Hair was correct about the ball tampering incident, instead of giving away the four runs and a new ball from the choice of the batsmen as the punishment. They protested by not playing. They thought they were correct even though Darly had pointed out the tamper marks, so Daryl Hair got removed from the Panel of international umpires.

Now we come to Shoaib Aktar. After hitting his own team mate(Mohhamad Asif), he somehow manages to not get banned for life. After the attack which could have killed him.

Shahid Afridi attacked a supporter, again no discipline in this tam whatsoever

This is sheer stupidity. i do beleive that akhtar has come into media for far more wrong reasons then he deserved becuase PCB found a really good scapegoat.

Afridi attacked the supporter and he also got banned for a few matches.

Daryll hair was correct? Can u prove it?

I am not defending PCB becuase i believe its the worst board but the reasons your putting down are stupid TBH. You could have written how they handled the shoaib and asif drug scandal as an example.