• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Chris Gayle some sort of perverted misogynist or can everyone just settle down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
When it comes to cracking onto a female reporter there are better ways of doing it than asking her out for a drink mid-interview; it's just a bit of seppo bull**** that the West Indies introduced into the game. There's simply no better way of doing it than with the traditional Australian hug or a kiss or a lick, a grope on the ass or a bit of a dry root. It’s still the most appropriate way I think of showing ones exuberance and excitement. And it’s certainly the most masculine and manly way of going about it!
We have a winner.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Link me to some of his greatest hits. Im am intrigued.
Haha, I can't remember many specific instances tbh, but the bloke was a total shunt. Did quite well in the "Battle of the direst CW members" I ran on Cricsim iirc.

cnerd123

likes this
Haha, I can't remember many specific instances tbh, but the bloke was a total shunt. Did quite well in the "Battle of the direst CW members" I ran on Cricsim iirc.
Has Fiery ever been a memeber on CW? How did that go?

His views on this topic are fair, but I'd love to see the reaction his 130kmph bowling speed claims would get here.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Fiery ever been a memeber on CW? How did that go?

His views on this topic are fair, but I'd love to see the reaction his 130kmph bowling speed claims would get here.
Yes but he was banned years ago.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
On a light-hearted note: If Chris Gayle's comment can be compared to the OP of this thread, then the aftermath of that comment should be compared to the rest of the thread

You just know which one is worse.

Captain_Cook

U19 12th Man
Wonder if we can coax Captain Cook into another angry young white mens right activist rant
I'm still bemused that "disagreement = MRA" in some people's books. If people actually knew what MRAs stood for then they would realise that I'm not even close to being one of them. I disagree with Gayle's actions and MRAs. Before this crazy third wave "kill all white men" crap became associated with feminism, I was one.

Groundking

International Debutant
I'm still bemused that "disagreement = MRA" in some people's books. If people actually knew what MRAs stood for then they would realise that I'm not even close to being one of them. I disagree with Gayle's actions and MRAs. Before this crazy third wave "kill all white men" crap became associated with feminism, I was one.
Mate, it's always been like that with Feminism, or do you not know of the evils the Suffragettes committed during World War 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.