• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2015 Thread

Niall

International Coach
Guys big favour

the girl who just done an interview pitchside is gorgeous

can one of you get her to post here.:inlove::inlove:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Yadav's chipped away again, and kept it tight, for a change. That's what a lot of active cricket can do for a player.

From a T20I perspective, I'd rather have Kedar Jadhav score a 50 in 31 balls, though.

viriya

International Captain
Why is Angelo batting at 6 for DD? Should be coming in at 4 at least to make an impact.. right now he's coming in after the others have already ****ed things up.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
I don't know how many people have noticed, but Duminy has been spot on with his captaincy. Even Warner has been leading his side really well. Good, proactive captainship by both of them.

longranger

U19 Cricketer
I don't know how many people have noticed, but Duminy has been spot on with his captaincy. Even Warner has been leading his side really well. Good, proactive captainship by both of them.
And Virat Kohli hasn't really excelled. Though to be fair, RCB has god awful bowlers. Starc can't come soon enough.

kabir9623

Cricket Spectator
PLAYING LIKE CHAMPS: Three wins in four games for Kolkata Knight Riders and three fifties in four games for Gautam Gambhir .:D

Niall

International Coach
Oh look.

Mitch is getting smashed again.

Retaining this IPL mug and leaving Vohra out is an absolute disgrace.

Poor Preity.:@

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Take it all back Mitch only going for nine an over so far, hugely improved performance, maybe he may take a wicket sometime before Punjab are eliminated if they persist with him?:D

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Once more. Sandeep Sharma should play T20Is for India. Not over one season of IPL, but over 34 matches- sub-20 average, useful strike rate. Nehra, Sandeep and Mohit will be just right for India's T20I side. Not sure they need to rush Deepak Hooda into T20Is so soon, though.

Meanwhile, RR have got their top five right for the game. Hope this is what they put together for every game that follows.

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
Errr Ramiz

"Rahane complete batsman in all formats"

Has he seen his ODI numbers or watch India in the world cup?