• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sunil1z

International Regular
Very tough task for him as peoples expectations are getting CT and WTC trophy. As we already were finalists under different coach last time .

capt_Luffy

International Captain
I honestly have mixed feelings about this. I can't stand Gambhir, think he is a huge prick; and am confident he will crash with the senior players, but have a strange feeling that he will do good work. Let's see, the BGT is going to be a huge task, as the fan hopes are high.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I honestly have mixed feelings about this. I can't stand Gambhir, think he is a huge prick; and am confident he will crash with the senior players, but have a strange feeling that he will do good work. Let's see, the BGT is going to be a huge task, as the fan hopes are high.
He just has to weather the first year after which Rohit will probably be gone. Don't see Kohli continuing for much longer either. He can then have all the fresh meat he wants to groom :laugh:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Neither Kohli nor Gambhir are going anywhere. Kohli will play the 2027 WC and Gambhir will be the coach.

Kohli is just another player in the team so how is he going to have clashes with Gambhir when Kohli has nothing to do with captaincy and all that decision making.. And most importantly they are not in opposing teams like it was the case in IPL.. Let's not project IPL rivalry.. Its done.

Rohit and Kohli got along well after Kohli was sacked from captaincy.. Gambhir and Kohli no big deal either. Professionals working towards same goal.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Kohli as long as he stays in reasonable form in ODIs & Tests, I don't see him walk away or Gambhir making him walk away.

Rohit is a difficult case as he is already 37+

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
"India is my identity and serving my country has been the greatest privilege of my life," he said on X. "I'm honoured to be back, albeit wearing a different hat. But my goal is the same as it has always been, to make every Indian proud. The men in blue shoulder the dreams of 1.4 billion Indians and I will do everything in my power to make these dreams come true!"

pipe it down, GG