• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

Majin

International Debutant
191 is looking so much more strong than 159, even though it's not that much in reality. Come on lads, couple of quick wickets at the start of the Deshi's innings and it's very much game on. But top marks to Bangladesh, bowled great, fielded excellently.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
well the 10th wicket added some valuable runs there, the question is whether it will be enough.....:unsure: , one thing is for sure, dravid needs to attack and bowl bangladesh out, there is no defending this total...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Should be a good chase. Bangladesh should win, but if Nafees and Bashar fail that could change pretty quickly.

pasag

RTDAS
Good tail end partnership from India but full credit from the Bangladesh bowling and fielding, was superb. India to win this in a thriller, imo.

Evermind

International Debutant
Okay wow this match is gonna' be a cracker... Man Munaf and Zaheer thank you so much... Now perform with the ball :@ !
Ahahah....watch Bang chase it down in 40.

People never believe me when I say India are minnows and pathetic, but here it is now. Looks like rain might save Pak on the other side - India have no such luck.

Crap team...fair result. The very fact that Sehwag is playing is the worst idiocy, but of course they'll persist with him for 20 more games.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
The last wicket partnership: 32 runs, 4.2 overs, RR: 7.38
Sehwag, Uthappa, Tendulkar, Dravid and Dhoni have a lesson to learn from this.
Why the bloody hell could they not take singles like how Yuvraj and Ganguly were doing.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
I think India have enough to win this game. As of right now I feel BD will get about a 150 and India may win by 30 or 40 runs. That last wicket partnership was crucial and has given India the psychological edge.

Although you never know.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This match could go down similarly to India vs. WI in the DLF Cup in Malaysia, although whether India get up like they did in that match is obviously far from certain.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Ahahah....watch Bang chase it down in 40.

People never believe me when I say India are minnows and pathetic, but here it is now. Looks like rain might save Pak on the other side - India have no such luck.

Crap team...fair result. The very fact that Sehwag is playing is the worst idiocy, but of course they'll persist with him for 20 more games.
Dude the game's not over yet, so why don't you keep such comments on the low ;).

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Thats it for me..........im off to sleep its 4.10am here.............dont think India will be able to dig themselves out of this hole. Bangladesh rattled of 230 easily against a better Kiwi attack.

pup11

International Coach
Pretty similar situation to the one Bangladesh had in the Warm-up game against the Black Caps(which they won) only difference this time around is they would have to score 30 runs less than they did against New Zealand.

Nishant

International 12th Man
Oh india...why? im shocked..i really am.....anyway, once an indian fan will always be an indian fan, for me anyway......till the end...c'mon India!!

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
if india go in for run restriction, they will lose, there is no way they can keep the run rate down and apply pressure that way, the only way they can possibly win is by taking quick wickets at the start, not allowing partnerships to develop and most importantly, keeping attacking field settings throughout....

pup11

International Coach
I think not many people are realizing that if India lose this game then there is a very good chance that they would get knocked out in the group stages itself, because i can't see Sri Lanka losing any game in the Group stages.

Nishant

International 12th Man
I think not many people are realizing that if India lose this game then there is a very good chance that they would get knocked out in the group stages itself, because i can't see Sri Lanka losing any game in the Group stages.
i agree...i always thought the india v SL game would be a minor one or at least of less importance...was always scared of bangladesh...but never really thought that we could lose to them. Anyway, game is not over yet...anything can still happen!