• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Bermuda

pup11

International Coach
I would really be suprised if Bangladesh don't win this game now, the rub of the green definietly going their way.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
Absolute pandemonium here in the stands from the Bangladeshi supporters!

They want me to tell you all out there that they are going all the way!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are only about a dozen or so where I am sitting but they are having a ball!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It'll take a brilliant performance with the ball from India to save this one now. What an amazing effort from Bangladesh. :)

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Hope BD dont collapse like WI did.

Dont count India out yet BD will have to bat out of their skins to win this match.

pup11

International Coach
Bangladesh are on fire and Munaf trying to emulate the great Courtney Walsh with the bat.

WI fan

Cricket Spectator
If nothing else the Bangladeshi supporters are giving their side all of the encouragement possible.

I have not seen such a dramatic collapse here at the QPO since we (The West Indies) bowled out England for 48.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Looks like Bangladesh will give India a drubbing.....lets see how the Indian attack fares. The Indian batting lineup folded like an accordion playing a bad tune.

Majin

International Debutant
Bangladesh have been fielding really well all game, gotta give it up to them for that in the field.

pup11

International Coach
Jeez this last partnership really scoring some very usefull runs, Khan deserves a promotion in the batting order.

EDIT: End of Indian innings 191 all out.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay wow this match is gonna' be a cracker... Man Munaf and Zaheer thank you so much... Now perform with the ball :@ !