• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

English Domestic Season 2011

Jacknife

International Captain
****ing brilliant news for Yorkshire, Andrew Gale has broken his arm in the nets and will miss the rest of the season, just what we needed.:@

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...... and it will be goodbye at the end of the season from Ali Brown - never a great favourite of mine until now, the comment below being one of the best one-liner's a cricketer has ever uttered

"I always believed that the day my age exceeds my batting average it would be time to consider call time on my career"

turnstyle

First Class Debutant
...... and it will be goodbye at the end of the season from Ali Brown - never a great favourite of mine until now, the comment below being one of the best one-liner's a cricketer has ever uttered

"I always believed that the day my age exceeds my batting average it would be time to consider call time on my career"
I didn't realise he was almost 42. Will always remember that 268.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
**** me Chris Woakes having a blinder against Hampshire - ripped through a pretty decent batting line-up. Brilliant season in general for him and he must be on the fringes of the Test team soon. Makes calling up Dernbach for the last game of the Sri Lanka series look laughable when players like him can't get a go.

Although you have to hope Edgbaston hasn't produced another complete minefield. I doubt it.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Root still going. Next year will be massive for him. has promise and already being looked at for future but can't do what Lyth has this season by being crap.

Just gone for 160. Well done young man.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
James Taylor. WAFG.

Another century, starting to get silly the runs he's getting. A must for the ODI squad now against India? Got to be ahead of Bell surely?