• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

masterblaster

International Captain
Top effort Blacks, we did it!

Great to have the silverware in the cupboard, and well played to all.
Now we have a job to do and capture glory in the longer version and the od competition.

cbuts

International Debutant
I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand
Kicked in my face
But I've come through
And I need to go on and on and on and on

We are the champions - my friend
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i am gutted
well done blacks
unlucky boys but heads up as we did well to get here and there are still 2 more trophies on offer.........

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
well done to the Blacks - deserved winners :) Very good final, I thought the Black bowlers did very well in the last 10overs :)

and Kears! You legend mate, great innings!!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
WOW GO BLACKS>>>>>>> FINALLY WE PUT OUR TALENT TO USE AND PUT A FEW WINS ON THE BOARD IN A ROW :)

Well played to everyone in the team especially the bowlers, did well to keep them to that score. I will gladly accept the MOTH lol and dedicate it to neil :) he listneed to me when i told him to put me up to number 4. And well it worked lol this series i scored 139 runs at 69.50 and in my career ive scored 515 runs at 103.00... well played BLACKS... great captening NEIL.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
good win guys. got a trohpy in the cuboard. shame i didn't do anything throughout the whole tournament..:p