• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Loony BoB

International Captain
That was good stuff, guys, sorry about my batting though. :S Let's keep this up for the final and make sure we keep the silverware in the Green camp!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poor loss there Red. Our batsman really need to go on with it. It is harder to "smash" the ball when you are new to the crease, then it is if you've been in for a while.

Liam...is 11 runs my most economical full spell of Smash 25?

PY

International Coach
Didn't even get to feature in the Smash25 tourney this year. :(

Unlucky Blues, heads up.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
kears_falcon_9 said:
Also its gonna be very tight for the final positions.. lol who ever wins will progress... im still not 100% sure why the 25 over comp was shortened this year? could u explain liam?
Cos the sim's crap!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Buddhmaster said:
Ahhh, that's more like it, but Butler's gonna have to pick up the scoring rate, below 100 is just not acceptable :p
Orders taken, it seems...

Well batted, guys. Kearsley clearly now an all-rounder too, it seems.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The final of 2MA5H is here!!!

Dissapointing to sit out a final for Green again but I'll be cheering on the lads anyway.

cbuts

International Debutant
Buddhmaster said:
Ahhh, that's more like it, but Butler's gonna have to pick up the scoring rate, below 100 is just not acceptable :p
that last effort good enough for ya :p :cool:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
we are trully hopeless this season, are blue any chance of posting an even competitive end to the season...

Don

State Vice-Captain
good work in reaching the finals green.now do me proud and keep my silverware.hey whyu are trophys silver anyway shouldnt they be gold since ur like the no 1 and thats the color u get when u win something.

Last edited: