• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Neil Pickup said:
Liam, when we bat down to 10, I don't want the top order scratching about!

Initiative man...
Attacking batting on a slow pitch against quality bowling doesn't always pay off. Besides, I'm yet to receive tactics from you.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Just a little bit of initiative is all I'm asking for :p

Clearly with a packed batting line up we're looking for big totals with less bothered value if we lose wickets - oh yeah, and chasing a lot please.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the bowlers were poor for us again, the batting effort wasnt too bad, we wouldnt lose every match with that total, but its making it tough to win any games having to chase such a big total too often....

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
bloody hip... glad i could still help lift the reds over the line to another very important victory... Wish I got a century on that last run instead of an injured hip.

In my 13 day absence I have no doubt that the young players of the Reds side will be able to cover me better than i play myself. As I head off to hospital I wish all the boys the best of luck, and I'll see you down at the bar...

Kick some butt boys.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well done greens, good stuff nath getting a five a and well done blewy great knock, goodpartnership and really set things up...

happy with my own form 2 tonnes in 2 one day games andmore run sin fc..coming along nicely and the unit is functioning nicely keep it up the green machine.......

Dydl

International Debutant
Didn't bat, but one stumping off the cap'n! Pleased that I managed to get one off the captain's bowling. Pick up the winning streak BLACKS!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Slats4ever said:
bloody hip... glad i could still help lift the reds over the line to another very important victory... Wish I got a century on that last run instead of an injured hip.

In my 13 day absence I have no doubt that the young players of the Reds side will be able to cover me better than i play myself. As I head off to hospital I wish all the boys the best of luck, and I'll see you down at the bar...

Kick some butt boys.
Cheers - it'll be tough to replace you, but I suppose we were due an injury...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Great win Reds, we're slowly clawing our way back. Disappointed with my 1, but good performances from everyone else makes it ok. Bad luck with the century, markus, nice 3 wicket haul Dave ;)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
my form of late is absolutely pathetic, hopefully mine and the teams form can pick up again.

Last edited:

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Very disapointed by that effort. 243 is nowhere near enough runs considering what we have in our team. We're really falling off the tracks, and I hope we can still pick it back up.