• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
That was poor guys, 9 batsmen got double figures in the 1st innings and only Blewy got past 50.... and it only got worse from there. the bowling lacked its usual fire as well. lets use this break from 5 dayers to regain some fire in them.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
woah great win from blue, happy with my 130 odd runs for the match, always good to have a win though :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
A Red opener scored runs and it isn't me?! Wow. ;) Not too pleased with my own game, I've got more to dig out of the bag, though I'm happy not to have dropped a catch today :)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
How did Verghese get Man of the Match?? 43 & 35 and 3/61?

OH WELL! Delighted with the 100 - Thats 2 centuries for me this year (narrowly missing out on a third with 97 earlier).

Great all round performance Reds, good batting from my Middle Order D Boy counterpart Kendawg, Stedman and Ghansar. Good bowling from steds, Wright and everyone else. This is great form, guys!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
DJellett said:
So what have I done to not be playing?
its what you havent done for mine.

amazing game!!! star performance by yet another rookie :happy: s`aaaaalllllllllllllllllllll goooooooood. some great innings, and great bowling. im so happy! go the Blues - all the way!!!!!!!!!!

*starts chant around the ground* FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
very poor performance to let them back in the game like that its the 2nd time in a row we've had a team under the pump only to lose.

Dydl

International Debutant
Very happy with my 91 not out!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MUST PICK UP OUR GAME. Bowlers must bowl well, batsmen must build partnerships and we must field well. IMPROVE!!!!!!!!!!

We can do it BLACKS!!!!

RigorMortis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The 12th Test player will be released to play for his club, so it will likely be a benched rookie who will carry drinks.
Will this benched rookie need experience as a waiter for his club side? :p

More than happy to do so if I'm not needed at CW Blue...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Nothing's going good for the blacks anymore. I'm playing poorly, and we need some better performances from the quicks.

Don

State Vice-Captain
greens start performing or else.damn im gonna miss the smash and thats my forte.and i was feeling something big for the smash this season.