• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhatia - 6/173 (6/125 & 0/48)
Rose - 142 runs (117 & 25)
Goff - 132 runs (53 & 79)

But anyway, despite that, congratulations on passing 300 FC wickets :) :p

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:
I'm thrilled to have gotten past 300 wickets, but I agree Rose and Goff deserved man of the match as well.

congrats mate thats an awsome achievement, very well deserved too :)

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Lies. All lies. Everyone in the Reds team knows that if I play a full-blooded drive, I'm in a very bad mood or Kenny's bowling.
Its really not fair you that you open up to me in the nets, not fair at all.

I mean, just coz you can belt me for 6, doesnt mean you have to....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
kwek said:
well he gave me a reason to say it..and he's all about 1 thing, mark your just jealous,
No, that is far from it - ask anyone and you'll find out I had these concerns from a long time ago - and they're not because of jealousy, rather an equitable system.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
KennyD said:
Its really not fair you that you open up to me in the nets, not fair at all.

I mean, just coz you can belt me for 6, doesnt mean you have to....
I need someone to practice six-hitting with! Why do you think I've had five of them this season?

*hears muttering about "edges" - goes away quietly*

KennyD

marc71178 said:
No, that is far from it - ask anyone and you'll find out I had these concerns from a long time ago - and they're not because of jealousy, rather an equitable system.
So Marc, who in your opinion, is doing 'too good'? Like, is every rokkie too good?

KennyD

Samuel_Vimes said:
I need someone to practice six-hitting with! Why do you think I've had five of them this season?

*hears muttering about "edges" - goes away quietly*
Well, in that case, I can say Im doing good for the team!!!

Im a bit like a bowling machine really, just set me for "6 hit" and away you go!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blewy said:
Kewk, As a senior player of the Greens i ask you to be quiet, We are riding high and we dont need stupid things like this causing trouble....

Just let it go...
Thank you Blewy, it's just a pity the captain of Greens didn't step in to quieten him down, and instead used it as another chance to have a go at me.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Thank you Blewy, it's just a pity the captain of Greens didn't step in to quieten him down, and instead used it as another chance to have a go at me.
I spoke to kwek as soon as i saw the post over MSN.

i just thought you could also be a little more mature in your approach too.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
show us how mature you can be and ignore them
These posts shouldn't be encouraged. And yourself as Green captain should show more maturity and publicly denounce the comments or insist that all future matters should be made public so they can be dealt with properly. Not taking a public stance, to such a public outbust should not be accepted.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
These posts shouldn't be encouraged. And yourself as Green captain should show more maturity and publicly denounce the comments or insist that all future matters should be made public so they can be dealt with properly. Not taking a public stance, to such a public outbust should not be accepted.

marc keeps making comments on the forums...

perhaps you should speak to me over MSN so you have some idea of the full story before making comments like that...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
perhaps you should speak to me over MSN so you have some idea of the full story before making comments like that...
The full story isn't the issue. Childish bickering in a forum which isn't here for that is the issue.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
The full story isn't the issue. Childish bickering in a forum which isn't here for that is the issue.
I think you're wrong Sean, the issue is, who is the best spinner from the North West of England in the dev league?

:p

Last edited: