• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yet another great win green, sorry about my poor peformance in the 1st innings but hopefully my sort of getting some runs in the 2nd keeps me going, but well done boys good stuff. the green machine keeps rolling boys.......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Superb effort Greenies...

A brilliant display all round... Very pleased to score a win in my 1st ever game as captain of a dev league side...

The top order fired, whilst the middle/lower order again showed our strength and depth...

With the ball, it was a great team effort, With everyone having an effect at some stage...

Top effort guys, lets keep it up...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Samuel_Vimes said:
Still need to pick up my game more, had some very soft dismissals today
The first was actually a full blooded drive that deflected off my helmet at silly midoff, ballooning to Cloete at backward point. Thank God for that new complete shock absorbing helmet I had made specially for me.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Vocal disrespect toward a player (senior no less) is catered for in the code of conduct. More shall be announced at a later date.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The first was actually a full blooded drive that deflected off my helmet at silly midoff, ballooning to Cloete at backward point. Thank God for that new complete shock absorbing helmet I had made specially for me.
Lies. All lies. Everyone in the Reds team knows that if I play a full-blooded drive, I'm in a very bad mood or Kenny's bowling.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Vocal disrespect toward a player (senior no less) is catered for in the code of conduct. More shall be announced at a later date.
Is that the paragraph in small print below the paragraph about cheese abuse?

Loony BoB

International Captain
First up, excellent win, lads! Let's keep this going. :D

But secondly... well, we all know the sims have boggled us about in the past. We've had all sorts of things happen, in all areas of the game. But in the fifth day of the game between Black & Green, the weather was fine and sunny with light cloud. Everyone was out there with the sunblock, and God forbid Bucknor forgot to take off his sunglasses...

Current Conditions
Weather : Fine and Sunny with light cloud.
Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Time|Bl|Richards          |Rns|Bls|Bhatia            |Rns|Bls| Over|Totl|Wk|
|12:33| 7| .WD . . . . 1    |  5| 21|                  |  5| 39| 60.0| 181| 8|

** Bad Light stopped play **
** Early Lunch - Day 5 **

A total of 28 minutes were lost due to the weather.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Fantastic win guys, Great batting and Amazing bowling, bowling black out for under 300 twice is a great effort any day, but with the number of dropped catches that makes the bowlers even more amazing for mine.

lets work hard on that fielding though, its the 1 thing that has really been letting us down so far this season.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Delighted with my 75, my highest score in many innings! But overall, great work Reds, the bowling in the second innings was great as was the batting.