• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
Not the internationals. Those who have been given chances in the team ignoring the bench strength potential or trying them out.
So why did you question the International's place in the side then?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
have i been dropped from one day cricket liam? im disapointed i wasnt consulted tbh...

David

International 12th Man
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Too bloody right steds, especially when alot came from my bowling, too quick for you girls? ;)It's no Kennett-style medium pace that you've been used to :p
They just can't help laughing at your run-up mate :p

David

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
I think David Kennett's season stats just edges ours...

Code:
  5.13   D.M. Kennett                   20
20 runs off 390 balls. Beat that.
Well, I pride myself on being the slowest scorer on CW, so nobody is going to steal it from me without a fight :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

broncoman said:
have i been dropped from one day cricket liam? im disapointed i wasnt consulted tbh...
There was no time due to the schedule. To be fair though, you retired from ODI availability, meaning that you're not exactly a front-line pick for OD matches.

Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
There was no time due to the schedule. To be fair though, you retired from ODI availability, meaning that you're not exactly a front-line pick for OD matches.
have i not made myself available again?

Mr Mxyzptlk

broncoman said:
have i not made myself available again?
Thought you'd slipped out again. My mistake.

Regardless, who would you have dropped out to accomodate you in the OD lineup?

Don

State Vice-Captain
green that was an alright win.should have done better.the fielding was good.now the bowling has to get back up.

Simon

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Thought you'd slipped out again. My mistake.

Regardless, who would you have dropped out to accomodate you in the OD lineup?
thats not the point, was my form that much worse than everyone elses to get dropped, from memory i made 40 odd in the last 1d game...

Mr Mxyzptlk

broncoman said:
thats not the point, was my form that much worse than everyone elses to get dropped, from memory i made 40 odd in the last 1d game...
That is very much the point. If there's no one worthy of replacing...
There was the consideration of you batting down the order, but the form listing had Wilshere higher than you. Wilshere also averages more than 4 runs more than you despite scoring 22 in the last game.

I'm not saying you're out of the picture, but at the time that particular move was made.