• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't say they were that disappointing. We beat an international side, after all. And we might have beaten Australia A if it wasn't for Bichel's magnificent bowling spell in the first dig.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Season 8 Schedule
Click Me
Liam, I think I've found a fault with this (unless you like uneven schedules)

As is scheduled, in 5Day, teams play 24 matches, meaning they play each team 8 times.

However, in One Day, you've listed that teams play 20 games, meaning they'd play 2 teams 7 times and one team only 6 times.

*NOTE: I did not include finals in my counting*

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You came on at six down and dealt with the lower order, before I brought myself and Delkap back to try and buy a wicket... sorry, regain match fitness...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warmup Matches 3.2

CW Green v CW Blue at the PDV Dome

As Blue captain, I'm shattered. :(
Now I know how England felt...

Just a warmup though. :)

Attachments

Loony BoB

International Captain
Lovely game! Kind of glad it was a live sim, too. Always nice to make minor adjustments more to the situation.

I just listened to Dan (Majin/Rai) talk to me for ages on the phone about how he should be batting higher up the order, even opening, and now he gets a 51 to follow his 70-odd the other day... I'll never hear the end of it...

Thanks for all the in-sim support from Weber and Rose, and here's to more of the same in the future! Although maybe not cutting it so close next time. ;) Tight match and I had my heart in my throat at the end of it - as did my PC, dying right before I found out whether or not our only genuine #11 would be able to survive for the last six runs to win the match... talk about bad timing!

Lovely knock from Blewy up top and the seven wickets to the spinners showed the PDV dome isn't always for the pacers exclusively. Sensible finish by Bryce showing his talents with the bat to add to his credit after taking two upper order wickets earlier on. Lovely to see our rookies doing so well alongside our senior players - real lovely game.

It's a good day for cricket when games go that close.

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
CW Green v CW Blue at the PDV Dome

As Blue captain, I'm shattered. :(
Now I know how England felt...

Just a warmup though. :)
OMFG, i felt we were doing ok when i left, and we lose like that, very disapointing....