• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robertinho said:
Somehow I think Tarick won that one.. see, he is actually from/lives in the country where the team he supports is, and has probably seen them play in real life.. ;)
hmm pretty tough to support a team in a country that doesnt have a bloody league, i dont think i was aiming too high by supporting PSV, ive copped it for ages from all my Man U and Real Madrid fans, but atm i can tell em all to get stuffed...

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
been a member for 3 years mate, the rate some newbies post they will have 30,000 in 3 years...
I've been a member for 2 and a half and only have like 4000 :p

You post too much Simon.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
ive copped it for ages from all my Man U and Real Madrid fans, but atm i can tell em all to get stuffed...
They don't have a leg to stand to have a go at you for who you support!

Simon

marc71178 said:
They don't have a leg to stand to have a go at you for who you support!
well they dont have a brain between them, why should they have legs!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Settle down :).... not sure the exact dates of the start but i think it is in the coming months... there is currently an 'A' Tour check it out and support the team if u wish. You will be put into a Dev League team soon... (before the start of the season).. and then you may be selected to play a game from therr..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'd expect the season to start somewhere around mid to late June.My exams finish just before then so his should finish somewhere around that time.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Club cricket is in jeopardy, unless the four who have offered to help run it will indeed be doing the majority of the running. I will be completely unavailable for such things after the A tour. More news as it comes.