• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Season 8 (Sign Up Here!)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Embarrassing loss from a good position. Dave was the only one to turn up with the ball with a Shoaib-like effort, and then I decided to toss away my wicket. *sigh* At least Blue lost too...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Three fifties and a hundred, eight wickets to Hoy, good bowling all round and our middle order batting was so good that the top order didn't even have a second innings second chance. :p I like this. Mwaha. Let's keep going.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was poor Reds. We had the game in the bag. Our bowlers (Watt excluded) were quite poor in the 2nd innings. Now with Iyer out, we will need to find something extra. Personally, it wasn't a good performance leading into the test series.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
woohoo, great win lads, good to come back after conceding the first innings defecit. Nice to personally hit some form with the ball. Fantastic team batting effort in the second dig, and good to see us spinners taking 13 wickets in the match. More of the Same!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Very disappointing performance with so much on the line. A win there and we were just half a game outside of the top 2. Still, if we finish the season strongly we aren't out of it yet.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Top comeback both from the current form wobble and our dodgy run of form - I just wish someone would go on and make a century!

I'm a little concerned about my number one spinner's role being under threat from Davo now... at least I'll have no worries during the Tests! :)

Liam - I was starting to think you'd neglected the injury sim ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
argh! a ridiculously large amount of catches dropped, about half of them off my bowling (maybe thats exaggerating) and its not good enough. batting was poor, majority of the bowling was poor, including myself. cmon boys, we can get there!!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
bad bad and even more bad... i'm not going to put the team down at all here and say that my own personal performance was terrible. as a senior member of this side i wanted more fight from my own game hopefully to lift the youngsters... I'm sorry...

My thoughts go out to Iyer and his family and I pray that things are alright and there are no complications with his neck injury. I hope you're back out here sooner rather than later mate.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
you ungreatful little man! are the ones with four legs not good enough for ya, punk?
So now you feel the need to discriminate against tables with other than four legs?! Huh? Huh? Punk.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
So now you feel the need to discriminate against tables with other than four legs?! Huh? Huh? Punk.
excuse me? whats your title again? Staff member is it?
I however am an International Debutant. Be still, little one.