• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Neil Pickup said:
No, you're clearly not. I'll pass on the full sales figures in due course.
im guessing it has something to do with the fact that neils shirts have that mad magazine guy on em :p

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Well this has been a really long thread so far, but I am still at a bit off a loss at how this game works.. Being part of the Green Team I look forward to playing well and all.. only thing is, can someone explain it to me first :D Thx

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
delkap said:
Well this has been a really long thread so far, but I am still at a bit off a loss at how this game works.. Being part of the Green Team I look forward to playing well and all.. only thing is, can someone explain it to me first :D Thx
Not much to explain.

Just keep your eye on this thread and all will be revealed.

When the season starts there will be a thread that will give you the selections for each game, then the results of each game. Occasionally there is a live sim - if you are on line.

You basically just have to keep posting on the thread to show your interest, otherwise you will be considered inactive.

You don't have to do too much actually. Just encourage your team-mates and keep the banter friendly (especially for Simon, he takes everything to heart). See...That was some friendly banter right there.

That help?

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Mister Wright said:
Not much to explain.

When the season starts there will be a thread that will give you the selections for each game, then the results of each game. Occasionally there is a live sim - if you are on line.

You basically just have to keep posting on the thread to show your interest, otherwise you will be considered inactive.

You don't have to do too much actually. Just encourage your team-mates and keep the banter friendly (especially for Simon, he takes everything to heart). See...That was some friendly banter right there.

That help?
sure does :) thanks

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
Not much to explain.

That help?
and one final rule... you must always lose to Blue :p

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Nnanden said:
and one final rule... you must always lose to Blue :p
You forget, that applies in real Cricket (blues being Indians ofcourse ;)) ..
Here Go Green , nice slogan for nature lovers too (wonder if Yaju notices this)

BTW Nnanden, with what name are you listed in the teams.. I couldn't see the name Nnanden

Last edited:

masterblaster

International Captain
Honoured to be named Vice Captain of CW Black, im looking forward to working with Neil and hopefully we can lead CW Black to glory.

We've got a solid side and a very hard working side and no doubt we'll have a big impact this season.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
delkap said:
You forget, that applies in real Cricket (blues being Indians ofcourse ;)) ..
Here Go Green , nice slogan for nature lovers too (wonder if Yaju notices this)

BTW Nnanden, with what name are you listed in the teams.. I couldn't see the name Nnanden
Nath Patrick for Blues (amid some slight controversy...)

PY

International Coach
Son Of Coco said:
What does one have to do to throw one's ring in the hat for this cricketing funpark?
Jeepers, Reuben (LoD) even I didn't understand what that post meant. :p

Hope this helps mate

Using this format for the form:

Name:
Handedness:
Keeper:
Bowling :
General Batting position:

Batting Avge:
Bowling Avge:

Plus I think strike rate and fielding ability (multiple of three upto 24 with 24 being Jonty Rhodes) is required for the new game. Also your e-mail address I think if you want to be kept in the loop.

I'll warn you though to be patient because the guy (Liam aka Mr Mxyiouashiousrehgio :p) is away at the moment but be assured he will get round to contacting you.

Hope this is of some help to you. :)