• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 7**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Schedule:

25SMASH
CW Green v Australia at the CW Oval
CW Black v England A at the CW Oval
CW Blue v CW Red at the PDV Dome

There will be a 10-minute break between innings and the pitches will be prepared as flat batting surfaces.

The 12-man squads for tomorrow's games:

Cricket Web Red
Marc71178 (C), Bugssy (vc), Samuel Vimes (wk), Deeps, Ian Markus, Zaid Ghansar, Imran Khan Jr., Dave, Mr Ponting, Mr Wright, A Massive Zebra, Steds.

Steds in for Andre.

Cricket Web Blue
Peter Young (C), Mr Mxyzptlk (vc), Dylan Jellett (wk), Jason Toogood, Daniel Muhaffy, Craig, StUEy, Broncoman, Nath Patrick, Adam, Tom Halsey, Bluefox.

Unchanged.

Cricket Web Green
Age Master (C), Lord of Darkness (vc), Adil Dewan (wk), Cloete, Xavier Rose, Blewy, David Jr., Waughney, Delkap, Nathan Hoy, Rob Timewell, Loony Bob.

Waughney back in for Biased Indian.

Cricket Web Black
Neil Pickup (C), Master Blaster (vc), Ash Chaulk (wk), Superkingdave, Dark Hunter, C Buts, Eclipse, Rich_2001, Chris Broadbent, Jagaways, Ferd, Vishnu Reddy.

Unchanged.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Good luck to the Reds pacers @ the PDV Dome, nice bouncy wicket full of pace, should rattle the Blue's batting. I'm looking forward to seeing the experienced Mr Wright and Mr Ponting take on the young Nath Patrick and Adam from the Blues. Will be a good tester for the young blues seamers.

Hopefully Bugs and Markus can fire again in the batting as they did last Smash25 game and set a good total.

A win is needed to shake the 'knockers' off our back and also to prove we arn't the Zimbabwe of the competition.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Good luck to the Reds pacers @ the PDV Dome, nice bouncy wicket full of pace, should rattle the Blue's batting. I'm looking forward to seeing the experienced Mr Wright and Mr Ponting take on the young Nath Patrick and Adam from the Blues. Will be a good tester for the young blues seamers.

Hopefully Bugs and Markus can fire again in the batting as they did last Smash25 game and set a good total.

A win is needed to shake the 'knockers' off our back and also to prove we arn't the Zimbabwe of the competition.
for 25 over matches, arent the pitches just flat throughout??

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
for 25 over matches, arent the pitches just flat throughout??
Yep they are, but it was a gee up for the reds pacers to make somethnig of the game. Thanks for ruining the hype for the game.

*shakes head*

steds

Hall of Fame Member
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Course we aren't. Too much quality. I am firmly backing my new teammates to stop the rot and start firing again.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Quality?

*notes that our batting is mainly done by the lower order and our bowling leaves a lot to be desired...*
Can't someone maintain a bit of optimism around here?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Being too optimistic is called being ****y.

Its obvious we are lacking quality, hence our recent results. This brings me back to where i stated we need to win this match to prove we arn't the Zimbabwe of the competition.

With some team changes and a shuffle 'round, we can come good i'm sure of it. But we can't try to run before we can walk im afraid steds.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
* Slaps PY with a halibut *
where'd this halibut come from?

I suppose you keep one in your back pocket, just incase PY appears

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Being too optimistic is called being ****y.

Its obvious we are lacking quality, hence our recent results. This brings me back to where i stated we need to win this match to prove we arn't the Zimbabwe of the competition.

With some team changes and a shuffle 'round, we can come good i'm sure of it. But we can't try to run before we can walk im afraid steds.
Actually I'd say Bugssy, Marc, Mr Ponting, Mr Wright, Dave, Sam Vimes, Zaid Ghansar, Ian Markus, Deeps etc etc is pretty quality.