• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Teams to play OD's 04/05/04

CW Red to play OD vs India 'A'
Craig
Jagaways
Marc71178 (C)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr.
R_Powell_fan
Eyes Only +
Vishnu Reddy
Dave

12th Man: Pratyush

CW Blue to play OD vs CW Green
StUEy
Dylan Jellett
Jamee999
C Buts
Patrick Fisher
Langeveldt (C)
Samuel Vimes +
Tom Halsey
Nath Patrick
David Kennett
Chris Broadbent

12th Man: Bhooth Nath

CW Green to play OD vs CW Blue
Paid the Umpire
Gibbs N Smith
Ash Chaulk +
Jason Toogood
Age Master (C)
Adil Dewan
SquidAU
Xavier Rose
Umpire Money
Master Blaster
Chris Hinton

12th Man: Don Ricardo

Last edited by a moderator:

ash chaulk

International Captain
ok green enough losing please lets kick there ass now

p.s. wats jason toogoods avg atm in 5day must be huge "The Don in the making"

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
hope to make some runs now.have been bowling well but not contributing with the bat.maybe i can become a flintoff type but better.hope i can bowl a few offbreaks in the 5D games if one gets injured(that's if i'm failing with the pace).in a few seasons i'll be looking to become an allrounder(want some centuries) as that means i'll be higher up in the order and get more opportunities to bat

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
i am happy with an important 20* in the 2nd innings helping blues set a 200+ target and 2 wickets in both innings. (2/35 and 2/53) playing an important role in the win, however, i find that i am a 12th man in the ODs. i hope so i make my odi debut soon.

my performance in this match was just like my real life performances as i take 2-3 wickets consistently in each innings and bat positively irrespective of the situation.

come on blues, those greens are not going to win.

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
that was the biggest pile of trash ive ever read, u prob bat at number 11 and take 0 wickets a game, in fact ur captain wont let u bowl cos u cost the team an extra 50 in the extras column with all the no balls and wides u bowl....u are a disgrace to international cricket...

ps. go greens

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
hey spikey that aint needed here.
yo bhooth if u get in the odi team then im probably out haha so dont get greedy. against the vets u didnt really shine but u did nicely gainst the greens. lets go bloos.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Seems like there is a big rivalry building between the Blues and the Greens.

Spikey - Mate that took friendly sledging a bit too far. . . Never mind Bhooth, was a good effort in my opinion.

What a dissapointing effort by the reds, we just let them get away. Hopefully we can let them know our real potential in the 1 day match.

Great batting by Craig in the first innings, and superb bowling by Yaju.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
heres hoping the blue vs green odi is a thriller... and i do well of course :D

ash chaulk

International Captain
don't be dissing jason hes gunna chop all yas up....

yes there is a sick rivalry between blue and green.

p.s bhoof nath that did sound real stupid...
p.p.s go green

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
that was the biggest pile of trash ive ever read, u prob bat at number 11 and take 0 wickets a game, in fact ur captain wont let u bowl cos u cost the team an extra 50 in the extras column with all the no balls and wides u bowl....u are a disgrace to international cricket...

ps. go greens
Spikey mate.. that was really unnecessary.. as the Co Chairman of the CWBCC board i will take this matter up with the other Chairman Liam aka Mr Mxyzpltk on this and a resolution will be drawn up for this behaviour..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CRICKET WEB RED 281/3 50.0 overs
INDIA A 189 48.5 overs

Cricket Web Red won by 92 runs

Man of the match: Dave

Coach's Comments:
A fine career haul for Dave, as he continues to show his promise with the ball. He was well-supported by Reddy and Khan Jr., but it was the batting that really set the pace. A brilliant opening stand between Craig and Jagaways gave way to a mini collapse, but Deeps and Markus did it again. An unbeaten 120-run stand saw 61 runs scored from the last 5 overs, including Markus smashing 2 sixes and a four in the 50th. A fine rebound.

CRICKET WEB BLUE 173 36.1 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 174/7 35.4 overs

Cricket Web Green won by 3 wickets

Man of the match: Xavier Rose

Coach's Comments:
It's a wonder that Rose would consider bowling offspin, considering how well his seam bowling is going. :) A second 5-wicket haul for the young man and a great win for the Greens. A couple of crucial innings in this one. Langeveldt was explosive to rescue his team from shame, but it was Ash Chaulk and Jason Toogood with a partnership of 95 that got the job done for the Greens. Well played by all again in a tight(ish) match.

---

AUSTRALIA 'A' 331/5 50.0 overs
ENGLAND 'A' 279/3 50.0 overs

Australia 'A' won by 52 runs

Man of the match: David Hussey

---

NEW ZEALAND 'A' 162/7 50.0 overs
SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 163/4 40.0 overs

South Africa 'A' won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Justin Kemp

---

ZIMBABWE XI 161 30.5 overs
VETERANS XI 165/2 28.2 overs

Veterans XI won by 8 wickets

Man of the match: Curtly Ambrose

Ambi in full swing.

Attachments

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
We talked the talk and walked the walk well done Greens....

Great bowling Rose
Good Batting Me 71 :):) but i got out when scores were level
also jason "the don" toogood 43 i think in our 95 run partnership

go green