• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**injury Report**

Ed Smith of England 'A' will miss 2 games with a hangover.
Ed Smith: "I blame the CW Bar!"

Ash Chaulk of CW Green will miss 1 game with a bad haircut.
No statement released yet.

Ryan Campbell of Australia 'A' will miss 2 games with a bad kneecap.
Ryan Campbell: "Not as though I was playing anyway..."

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
To be honest, I'm pretty pleased with the way the team is working so far. We're winning about half the matches - had some bad luck when that Jamaican bloke suddenly found out how to bowl like Ambrose, but apart from that it's all good.

Me? Oh, I'm pleased with getting a quarter-century. That's what really counts. :P

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Wooo, Reds showed the Indians up in the 1dayers.

Some brilliant batting from Ian, Deeps, Jagaways and once again Craig, Helped us get off to a great start. From then on the bowlers cleared the pathway to victory.

Am absolutly stoked at gettnig career best figures of 4/35, last week had 4/37, which were then career best. Can only improve i guess.

Great win guys, :)

Ian you bloody legend :p

Also Liam - Shouldnt Reds be second on the 1D standings list??

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Teams for 5D Games

CW Red to play CW Green
Craig
Eyes Only +
Jagaways
Deeps
Marc71178 (C)
Ian Markus
Imran Khan Jr.
Pratyush
Dave
Vishnu Reddy
Yaju Arya

12th Man: R_Powell_fan

CW Blue to play Zimbabwe XI
StUEy
Patrick Fisher
Dylan Jellett
C Buts
Jamee999
Samuel Vimes +
Langeveldt (C)
Tom Halsey
David Kennett
Nath Patrick
Bhooth Nath

12th Man: Chris Broadbent

Despite his success at the top in recent seasons, Vimes moves down the order to find some form. Rolande also makes way for Nath Patrick to make his 5D debut.

CW Green to play CW Red
Paid the Umpire
Gibbs N Smith
Krkode
Jason Toogood
Age Master (C)
Adil Dewan +
Umpire Money
SquidAU
Master Blaster
Xavier Rose
Sanz

12th Man: Ferd

Last edited by a moderator:

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
Nnanden said:
hey spikey that aint needed here.
yo bhooth if u get in the odi team then im probably out haha so dont get greedy. against the vets u didnt really shine but u did nicely gainst the greens. lets go bloos.
nnanden, i will take somebody elses place. i never boast of my achievements. i am happy with whatever i do. a 0/50 off 5 overs or a 4/10 off 3 overs would not make too much off a difference to me.

however, what i see here is a rivalry between blue and green team members and they are fighting just like fans of 2 different national teams do before a match :p

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
blues suk we kicked ur azz ahhahahaha nice performance for ash, bit stiff on his haircut....

how dus that happen?? 1 match for a bad haircut, by god ghetto booty hairdressers should hang their heads in shame...

bhooth nath

School Boy/Girl Captain
spikeypineapple said:
blues suk we kicked ur azz ahhahahaha nice performance for ash, bit stiff on his haircut....

how dus that happen?? 1 match for a bad haircut, by god ghetto booty hairdressers should hang their heads in shame...
spikey pineapple, what is this? no sledging required here. this is not a real-life game, just a simulation game.

Mr Mxyzptlk

bhooth nath said:
spikey pineapple, what is this? no sledging required here. this is not a real-life game, just a simulation game.
He's just joking about Ash's injury.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry about my performances guys,I heard DJallet is a wikkie I would be interested to hear how the 5D bowling line-up is selected.

Go blues!!! Nikhil's return from the World Cup should boost us soon!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
wow my first man of the match award.nice to see also that the spin is working too.at least this time i stayed out there for a while when batting.hope to do that in the 5D game as well.who knows what would have happened if i got another first baller???

NikhilN

International Regular
jamee999 said:
Sorry about my performances guys,I heard DJallet is a wikkie I would be interested to hear how the 5D bowling line-up is selected.

Go blues!!! Nikhil's return from the World Cup should boost us soon!
Yup...cant wait to come back