• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Teams for OD Matches

CW Red to play OD vs CW Green
Craig
Jagaways
Marc71178 (C)
Deeps
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr.
R_Powell_fan
Eyes Only +
Pratyush
Vishnu Reddy
Dave

12th Man: Yaju Arya

CW Blue to play OD vs Zimbabwe XI
StUEy
Dylan Jellett
C Buts
Patrick Fisher
Langeveldt (C)
Samuel Vimes +
Andre
Tom Halsey
Nath Patrick
David Kennett
Chris Broadbent

12th Man: Bhooth Nath

CW Green to play OD vs CW Red
Paid the Umpire
Gibbs N Smith
Ash Chaulk
Jason Toogood
Age Master (C)
Adil Dewan +
SquidAU
Xavier Rose
Umpire Money
Master Blaster
Chris Hinton

12th Man: Don Ricardo

Last edited by a moderator:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Cricket Web Red 236 & 181
Cricket Web Green 286 & 134/3

Cricket Web Green won by 7 wickets

Man of the match: Master Blaster

Coach's Comments:
In good bowling conditions, the Reds got off to an amazing start before a collapse of epic proportions saw the Greens back in the game. A solid effort by the Greens with the bat, including a crucial lower order contribution from SquidAU, saw them take the lead. With just 132 runs to defend, Marc tried everything to get wickets, but alas the Greens pulled through with an impressive win. Much congratulations must be given to Age Master, who finally found runs after struggling through most of the season so far.

---

Zimbabwe XI 448 & 179/5d
Cricket Web Blue 274 & 329

Zimbabwe XI won by 24 runs

Great stuff Greens :):):) great team effort, now lets finish them off in the OD game. Personally it was great to get some runs finally, hopefully the start of a huge river of runs this season.

and on the blues game, well there isn't really anything i can say, that was pathetic boys, zimbabwe....take some pride in your performance :P:P:P

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
CW Red to play OD vs CW Green
Craig
Jagaways
Marc71178 (C)
Deeps
Ian Markus
Daniel Muhaffy
Imran Khan Jr.
R_Powell_fan
Eyes Only +
Vishnu Reddy
Dave

12th Man: Pratyush

though i am certain he is inncocent of any charge, a suspension for 1 game is still in force isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hmm........drug allegations?Wouldn't worry it doesn't seem to have helped him much anyway.Come on Greens!!!

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I think i need to work on my batting more.Coming in at no 10 sucks but i guess there are more "established batsmen" up the order so no problems.

David

International 12th Man
Well, I'm not too sure about my form atm, my bowling whilst not taking wickets, has been very econimical in the 4 dayers, and in the one dayers, well, its ugly, but my batting has increased tenfold, I've never batted so well in my life.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Ahh another shocker game for me against the greenies, hmm cant seem to find much form with bat or ball in the 5dayers.

After the flying start we got off to in the first innings we should have posted a total around 300, instead collapsed from 6/226 to all out for 236 or something along those lines?

Ahh well, can only look toward the 1day where we can show the ****y greenies how to play 1d cricket :p

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I have been playing poorly and i agree with my dropping,I do hope to back for the next match however.

Tom: We are Blues and we have no fear...except when we.um...have watched O'Sullivan clear

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
although extremely econmical in my 5-day debut against zimbabwe... it wasnt good enough. to win a 5dayer you need 20 wickets. if picked for the blues next 5d i hope we all grab a bagfull. lets beat zim in the odayer boys...
haha good to see daniel muhaffey batting at 5 (after being picked at 6 for the reds first two ods and not getting a bat...)
out of the three cw teams you have to say green have been the best... i think?? actually when you think about it...

5D
Green are 1-2
Blue are 1-2
Red are 1-2

OD
Green are 1-1
Blue are 1-1
Red are... 2-1

Believe it or not but the Queenslande... i mean the REDS are currently on top. lets see what happens after todays (tonights) match.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
06/05/04

AUSTRALIA 'A' 234 44.1 overs
INDIA A 236/6 45.5 overs

India A won by 4 wickets

Man of the match: Hemang Badani

Shaun Tait's Dev League debut.

---

NEW ZEALAND 'A' 162 38.4 overs
ENGLAND 'A' 163/4 27.1 overs

England 'A' won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Jamie Troughton

---

CRICKET WEB RED 176/7 50.0 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 178/4 35.3 overs

Cricket Web Green won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Jason Toogood

Coach's Comments:
Extremely disappointing from the Reds. Admittedly without Ian Markus to strengthen the batting, the top and middle order collapsed to some good bowling by Rose and Toogood. Chasing the small target, the Greens had no problems really after the early loss of Smith. Really another fine performance by Jason Toogood led the way.

---

SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 186/8 50.0 overs
VETERANS XI 187/3 37.0 overs

Veterans XI won by 7 wickets

Man of the match: Wasim Akram

---

CRICKET WEB BLUE 230/6 50.0 overs
ZIMBABWE XI 206/9 50.0 overs

Cricket Web Blue won by 24 runs

Man of the match: Patrick Fisher

Coach's Comments:
Another great captain's knock from Langeveldt provided the impetus for a challenging total. The job was then handed to the bowlers, who performed it admirably after a rugged start, especially at the blade of Campbell. Tom Halsey continued to exhibit suprb control and Patrick Fisher did much of the same in continuing his good form. Great win for the Blues and a big boost at this stage.

---------------
---------------
Points Standings should be posted later today.

Attachments