• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Dev League Season 6**

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
fantastic innings by Ash :) also a couple of solid knocks from Eclipse, thats the first time the owling has been offline this season, understandable due to the workload this season but coming into the finals not what we want. fire up boys, not long to go now - lets end this season on a high :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Standings

Reds and Greens in the 5D and OD playoffs. Now it's just to play for seedings in the OD form, with Blue up at the top.

Attachments

ash chaulk

International Captain
flippin ek 173 runs but we friggin lose tisk.... doubled my runs lol wikid... go! the monkey on my back

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
my scores going of my records in the last fc games , they could be wrong) 105, 78, 35, 55 and 78 , and i still cant get into the cwx1 side.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

oh well just have to perform for the a side i guess........

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
patience bugs... if you perform theyll have no reason not to pick you, just keep it up.

well the blues are left to reflect on a more than disspointing 5d season... what happend?? ah well, onwards to the one-dayers!! lets win this last match and get some momentum going towards the finals. go blues!!

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
The batting in the CW XI is like a little boys club. u have cloete and blewy, a couple of vips. it's a tough thing to crack mate. the reds will have u.

Mr Mxyzptlk

bugssy said:
my scores going of my records in the last fc games , they could be wrong) 105, 78, 35, 55 and 78 , and i still cant get into the cwx1 side.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

oh well just have to perform for the a side i guess........
Good performances over a short period of time. That won't get you into the Test team generally. Besides, who would you have replaced?

PY

International Coach
Slats4ever said:
The batting in the CW XI is like a little boys club. u have cloete and blewy, a couple of vips. it's a tough thing to crack mate. the reds will have u.
Interested to know what you mean by this comment mate?

PY

International Coach
I thought that but the 'little boys club' comment means something different where I'm from. :)

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Nnanden said:
well the blues are left to reflect on a more than disspointing 5d season... what happend?? ah well, onwards to the one-dayers!! lets win this last match and get some momentum going towards the finals. go blues!!
I realy don't know mate - you were the only bowler that bowled well in that last game.

I would like to make it known that I have taken extended nets to sort that out.

PY

International Coach
:laugh:

That's not what I meant. I meant that maybe he was suggesting that because Blewy and Cloete were old hands in the CW setup that they were getting preferential treatment.

But kudos for the joke. :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

05/06/04

NEW ZEALAND 'A' 59 20.3 overs
CRICKET WEB RED 60/0 13.0 overs

Cricket Web Red won by 10 wickets

Man of the match: Dave

Coach's Comments:
Sensational! Dave breaks through with career-best figures and the opening bowlers get it done on a rough batting track. Craig and Jagaways then said, "Rough?" and smacked off the runs swiftly.
---
VETERANS XI 354/2 50.0 overs
AUSTRALIA 'A' 351/3 50.0 overs

Veterans XI won by 3 runs

Man of the match: Saeed Anwar
---
CRICKET WEB BLUE 189 41.4 overs
ENGLAND 'A' 190/5 36.4 overs

England 'A' won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Jamie Troughton

Coach's Comments:
Bar Buts and Jellett, it was a pretty horrible batting effort from the Blues and the bowlers never had a chance. That said, the seamers were noticeably poor, only Bhooth Nath looking solid of them. Not the way to finish the season and the Greens steal away the Chef de Groot Trophy at the last minute. Heartbreaking loss in that sense.
---
ZIMBABWE XI 230 47.0 overs
INDIA A 233/3 34.1 overs

India A won by 7 wickets

Man of the match: Rohan Gavaskar
---
SOUTH AFRICA 'A' 144 39.4 overs
CRICKET WEB GREEN 145/4 30.1 overs

Cricket Web Green won by 6 wickets

Man of the match: Rob Timewell

Coach's Comments:
A great spell of 10 on the trot from Rob Timewell, with good support from Sanz and Toogood allowed for a comfortable chase by the Greens. Eclipse continued his form and sealed the deal. The Greens take the Chef de Groot Trophy and take top seeding in the OD playoffs.

Attachments