• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dean Jones sacked for racist remark

adharcric

International Coach
Sanz said:
People have gotten over it. Infact, despite this event, I never for once thought Jones as an anti muslim or anti anything. He comes across as a pretty good guy from what one has watched/listened to him as a cricketer/commentator.

But it must be acknoledged that he made a mistake and he should have been sacked (and as it was done). There should be no justification.
Agreed. I was just reacting to the notion I got on here that Jones had committed some ultimate sin for which he should not be forgiven, even after getting sacked.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Buddhmaster said:
If you don't go for Australia, then don't live in Australia.

And I've worked on being an idiot, while you were born a pasty white gimp :cool:
Why do you try so hard?

bagapath

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
Get out of my country!
Thank God people like you are still a minority in any country. I hope you talk like this in public and get fired from your job, like deano!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Buddhmaster said:
Then support your country.

Yea, tell him. Nothing says Australia like ignorant & backward racism. Obviously, it is a requirement that your IQ be below 60, and your education to be no greater than elementry school level, in order to qualify for the prestigious Australian citizenship, and Dasa clearly does not meet either of those criteria. He needs to leave immediatly!

Sing it with me, brother:

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi oi oi!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
silentstriker said:
Yea, tell him. Nothing says Australia like ignorant & backward racism. Obviously, it is a requirement that your IQ be below 60, and your education to be no greater than elementry school level, in order to qualify for the prestigious Australian citizenship, and Dasa clearly does not meet either of those criteria. He needs to leave immediatly!

Sing it with me, brother:

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi oi oi!
That's just as bad as Buddhy's comment.

And Dasa, you might wanna watch what path you're going down trying to bamboozle buddhy, may not work out for you.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
benchmark00 said:
And Dasa, you might wanna watch what path you're going down trying to bamboozle buddhy, may not work out for you.
I see. Although...
Buddhmaster said:
Then support your country.
What country? As I have said before (not in this thread), the notion of somehow being a part of a country because of an accident of birth or otherwise is foreign to me. I'll support whatever team I like, and it'll have nothing to do with nationality or arbitrary borders. If you want to cling to your national identity because you can't find anything else that you can control to define you, and you want to exclude others based on that, that's your problem.