• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Yes, I'm assuming by white you mean team wearing whites? (5)
I mean from a white nation with Australia, NewZealnd England being white, West Indies black and sub continental teams brown

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SJS said:
I mean from a white nation with Australia, NewZealnd England being white, West Indies black and sub continental teams brown
Oh right, it still is a "white" record, although I don't think we should refer to the records on skin colour.

Steulen

International Regular
Combined, I say we're talking about a record in four- or five-day cricket but not Test cricket, somewhere in or by some people from Aus, NZ, Eng or perhaps SA. Misty issue, though :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Okay. So what do we have.

There is a team batting world record which is not from a test match(s) and the team in question is a white nation as against a black or a brown one. The digits 37521920172617781128361 , in this very order, appear in the record .

Steulen

International Regular
SJS said:
Okay. So what do we have.

There is a team batting world record which is not from a test match(s) and the team in question is a white nation as against a black or a brown one. The digits 37521920172617781128361 , in this very order, appear in the record .
I did interpret his clarifications to the 'white' question as meaning the team plays in white (i.e., it's not one-day cricket), but it is not a Test record. I therefore assume we're looking for a FC record set by a team from a country primarily inhabited by whites.