• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
LongHopCassidy said:
The progression of the record of best bowling in an innings (in terms of runs per wicket) as cited by Wisden?
okay we will grant it to you. These are .the top ten bowling performances as per the list brought out by Wisden a few years ago. Nothing to do with runs pwer wicket as such.

tadeusz

State 12th Man
After dying a sudden death, i have taken the liberty of trying to restart this thread. As per rules i can assume title of cricket web guru until someone answers this:
5 players in the history of the game have reached this milestone. Who are they, what is the milestone?

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
tadeusz said:
After dying a sudden death, i have taken the liberty of trying to restart this thread. As per rules i can assume title of cricket web guru until someone answers this:
5 players in the history of the game have acheived this feat. Who are they, what is the feat?

Is it a batting feat?

tadeusz

State 12th Man
burkey_1988 said:
Given the vagueness of the question, I think it's needed.
Maybe I could've phrased the question better.
If I said it was a milestone reached, rather than a feat acheived, and that batting is one part of the milestone, would the question be easier?