• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
Very fast with a suspect action :)
A Brett Lee then ! :D

But no he was not considered a Test selection and then dropped because the opposition insisted , if you follow my drift... which is what this question is about .

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
By the way, when did you become a Cricket Web Staff Member ? :) :laugh:
I am not sure of the exact date I started, sometime during the Ashes I think :mellow:

Might be time to change to SJS format?

Was the team that refused to play Sth Afr?

Tapioca

State Vice-Captain
MCC didn't like Ranji playing at Lord's, but Aussies when asked before the Old Trafford 1896 Test, had no opposition. What about the other two guys ?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
I am not sure of the exact date I started, sometime during the Ashes I think :mellow:

Might be time to change to SJS format?

Was the team that refused to play Sth Afr?
What do you mean , I have always assumed we were on that format !! *hence the numbering of questions*

Q7 Was the Team that refused to play South Africa ? Yes.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Tapioca said:
MCC didn't like Ranji playing at Lord's, but Aussies when asked before the Old Trafford 1896 Test, had no opposition. What about the other two guys ?
Not sure if I follow your question .

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
Did South Africa refuse because of the Indian's action?
Q9 Did South Africa refuse because of the Indian's action ? No

* It had nothing to do with bowling action !! :blink: I think Archie Mac brought the bowling action thing into this to confuse the issue !! *