• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
What was the ground Archie by the way ?
It is called the Valley of Peace. It is in Christchurch in the Cashmere Hills.

It used to cover less then two acres. Boundaries score 2 & 4 instead of 4 & 6. No women are allowed hence the name :D

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
Lucky there aren't many women on here, or you could really cop it for that comment :p
True, I am surprised there are not more women on here, even the OT forum only has a couple of the fairer ***, but you have most likely not noticed this Burkey :ph34r:

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
True, I am surprised there are not more women on here, even the OT forum only has a couple of the fairer ***, but you have most likely not noticed this Burkey :ph34r:
:laugh: You never miss a chance with me, do you ?

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
:laugh: You never miss a chance with me, do you ?
Well if your going to keep setting yourself up!

But in all honesty I thought you were very brave, I know I would not have had the guts to post what you did :)

archie mac

International Coach
burkey_1988 said:
It was a joke ... you do realise that ?
To be honest I thought it was for real :huh: I even showed it to my wife (she thought it was sweet) Well there you go :wacko: I won't believe anything you post again Burkey :@ :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
If anyone read this page they might not realise they were in a trivia thread :p

Where's Dark Hunter, I want a question :D

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Sorry, Just celebrating my first ever correct answer! :p

Which Bowler Took The Great Don Bradman's Wicket The Most Times?