• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

archie mac

International Coach
What do Warwick Armstrong, Neil Harvey and Peter Sleep all have in common?

I am looking for a special thing, not that they all played Test Cricket or all are Australian :p

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah, not too good with these Australian questions...

Did they all play in the same team when they were younger?

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Is the commonality cricket related ?

Is it something to do with First Class cricket ?

It is Test Cricket related.

The answer I am looking for is not fc related. :)

You could add Don Bradman, Clem Hill and others to this list, I think for Australian Test Cricket their would be close to 20 players whom could make this list, but I have not worked it out. :wacko:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
archie mac said:
It is Test Cricket related.

The answer I am looking for is not fc related. :)

You could add Don Bradman, Clem Hill and others to this list, I think for Australian Test Cricket their would be close to 20 players whom could make this list, but I have not worked it out. :wacko:
Is it Batsmen who played a Test where they did not bat at all or make any contribution with the bat at all in both innings of a Test ?
( I know Bradman was absent hurt in 2 tests -in which he played and no contribution with the bat )

or is it those with scores in the nineties ? ( Bradman does have a 299 )

archie mac

International Coach
JASON said:
Is it Batsmen who played a Test where they did not bat at all or make any contribution with the bat at all in both innings of a Test ?
( I know Bradman was absent hurt in 2 tests -in which he played and no contribution with the bat )

or is it those with scores in the nineties ? ( Bradman does have a 299 )
Nope, you will laugh :D when you find the answer, I hope :huh:

Here are some more names on the list; Trumper (only just makes the list) Alick Bannerman and Steve Waugh.