• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
JASON said:
Here's another clue-
He would drink all night and still not get drunk and wiping the sleep from his eye go onto score a shot laden hundred !! :D
Cricinfo said:
Small, cheeky, popular and multi-skilled, he would drink all night without getting drunk then wipe sleep from his eyes to make a shot-laden century...
I wonder where you got that from Jason! :p

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
First - Double century and a century in a Test Match ?
Yep . Also holds Australian Test Partnership record for the 7th wicket and Australian First Class partnership record for the second wicket !!

Your turn Burkey !! :D

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Dougie Walters is my speciality thanks to my father's love of him :p

One of the most expensive missed chances in Test history, with keeper Ben Barnett missing a stumping. Who was the batsman ? What score was he on when the missed chance occurred ? What score did he eventually make ?

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Of all tests played by Australia, who was the bowler who was the fastest to take 50 wickets against them?