• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't like picking Pucovski so soon after concussion/MH battles, but I will say when he's been out there he can't make a better case then what he is.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't like picking Pucovski so soon after concussion/MH battles, but I will say when he's been out there he can't make a better case then what he is.
Pretty much exactly this. Watching Pucovski go about his batting has been a pleasure to watch, just hasn't really looked like getting out from what I have seen today.

Also, that catch by Sam Whiteman was pretty damn good

Gob

International Coach
**** Starc pisses me off. Couldn't bowl a ball in the same spot twice if you offered him a billion dollars.
I don't like his remodelled action tbf. I know he took a lot of wickets last season with it but it just doesn't look right to me. He had such a smooth action

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
1.Warner
2.Pucovski
3.Marnus
3.Smith
5.Head
6.Green
7.Paine
8.Starc
9.Cummins
10.Lyon
11.Hazlewood

Would be great to see vs India.

aussie tragic

International Captain
So Pucovski now has 6 shield tons with 4 of them 180+ and another he wasn't dismissed with 131*

The only other one he was run out for 123

Bradman like after reaching a hundred :)

Last edited:

tony p

State Regular
So Pucovski now has 6 shield tons with 4 of them 170+ and another one 131*

The other one he was run out for 123

Bradman like after reaching a hundred :)
I love how he doesn't stop at 103 or 108. Love his appetite for runs.
Graham Gooch always said get Daddy Hundreds, i.e. bloody big ones. This guy is the same.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watched Green bowl today & he’s technically okay

Only thing that I would suggest is that he puts more into his runup

Gnske

J Doran 19 (88) SR 21.59
J Doran 36 (155) SR 23.22
J Doran 112 (229) SR 48.90
J Doran 12 (40) SR 30.00
J Doran 25 (47) SR 53.19

Why is he batting with such violent pace? I don't understand this change in mood

tony p

State Regular
J Doran 19 (88) SR 21.59
J Doran 36 (155) SR 23.22
J Doran 112 (229) SR 48.90
J Doran 12 (40) SR 30.00
J Doran 25 (47) SR 53.19

Why is he batting with such violent pace? I don't understand this change in mood
You're a secret Doran fan aren't you, he needs one.
Still as the saying goes, you can't score runs in the pavilion.

Gnske

You're a secret Doran fan aren't you, he needs one.
Still as the saying goes, you can't score runs in the pavilion.
For this season.

I want to live the life of Jake "The future of Australian cricket and he's literally Mike Hussey reborn" Doran for one season

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The redbacks bowling falling off the cliff it has fallen off is a bit surprising