• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Peanutbutterbar said:
so you're not really a footy fan. Demons are the only way to go. Easily will win the premiership this year
Good form there. Beating a bunch of teenagers in their first game.

Never write off Lethal's Lions.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, in tonights Wizard cup game, the Doggies were suprise winners by 11 points against the saints. I think Eade has the dogs playing a brilliant style of run-on football, and although i think finals are out of the equation, expect to see the dogs around 10th - 12th come the end of the year.... I dont think the saints took this game seriously though... It suits me though (for two reasons)... The saints now play the loser of Carlton and Melbourne in a regional practise match in Lavington, Albury... Lavington being my home club! just down the road from me and i love seeing the saints play! lol and also it means the Roos wont have to face them if.... WHEN we make the wizard cup final :D

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Should be a great game tonight, Power vs Kangas. I think Port will win, but the Roos will put up a good fight, i hope.

benchmark00

Buddhmaster said:
Just off topic, benchmark, how did you get the cp quote in your signature. and also, what's you're name?
Umm i went to the edit signature part and pasted the quote in.... and my name is Darren...

benchmark00

Buddhmaster said:
Ok Darren. That monkey looks very close to the camera, and it looks home done. Not a pet is it?
haha oh yeah ofcourse.... monkeys are cool, i wish i did own one.... check the full picture out, its funny....

Attachments

benchmark00

Buddhmaster said:
What a dirty little monkey
haha cut him some slack.... did ya hear about Sydney today against Brisbane in a pactise match? got murdered, only scored something like 30 odd points!... richmond also belted Essendon....

Go Roo's tonight!!!!!

benchmark00

Hows about those Roo Boys!!!! Smashed the premiers tonight....44 points!!! Go Roos, Wizard Cup Premiers in '05! :D ... we play so awesome against them though, we've only lost against them once!, and the last time we played them (not including tonight) we hammered them by 92 points!

EDIT: 700th Post.... (Who cares!)

Status
Not open for further replies.