• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Quality posting as always Gelman.
You said:
(2:12 AM) Cabbages, knicke: Pasag - no tact.
(2:13 AM) Cabbages, knicke: I'll wear his intestines as a belt.
(2:40 AM) Cabbages, knicke: pasag would lose a fight with a hydrogen molecule for mine
(2:59 AM) Cabbages, knicke: I cried when pasag opened an account on CW
(2:59 AM) Cabbages, knicke: it was spontaneous, but now I realise why
(9:47 PM) Sean: ****, Gelman isn't online. wanted to call him a ****
(9:47 PM) Sean: not sure what that says about me tbh
You're not a fan IIRC.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
West Coast were so good considering the young team they fielded. They had so many opportunites to win that game, and then Sydney snatch it at the end.

What is this, 2005-07?

Redbacks

International Captain
Travis Johnstone: "Lookin' good mate!" played well in the 2nd half though, haha the canaries looking to become the first team to ever finish a season with more HB's than kicks :laugh: :laugh:

Finally the boring negative play is falling apart!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Tredssssssssss. AFL is amazing.

EDIT: Haha, top interview aswell son.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.