• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Four goals in a row to start the final term for the Roos, back within 9 points, only 6 minutes in. Plenty of time for either time to win... Crows fading badly.

edit: amazing game of football. Tough 10 minutes or so, then Goodwin and Nathan Thompson traded goals. McGregor just stood tall and took a big mark, and passed it Ricciuto who's lining up to make it 15 points with the clock going into time on. Adelaide should hold on now.

Kicks it... 25 touches and 3 goals for Ricciuto, close to BoG as Edwards and Harvey faded after half time.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Damn it, Tigers came back from 8 goals down against Port to hit the lead at 3 qtr time, but couldn't hold on for the win! First time in like 3 months that we are out of the 8.

Big wins for Sydney and Adelaide, two good games of football. I'm very happy that Freo beat Melbourne! Good for the Tigers.

My opponent in Dream Team scored 2188!!! I only got 1898. God damn it was 1st v 2nd in the league, and I was just blown out of the water! I'll fall to 2nd now due to percentage. :(

Hoggy31

International Captain
According to my calculations i got exactly 1900 in Dream Team this week..

Pretty happy with that, Will probably add up my opponent's now if i can be stuffed

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Footy Prediction Comp

OK. So with 5 rounds left, we're all allowed to make one swap - except Benchmark and Linda, who I've allowed to make two swaps. Because they're pretty much screwed...

I'll post the previously chosen teams here now, and you can make your changes by the start of the next round...

Vic_orthdox
WCE
Melb
Geel
St. K
Rich
Adel
Bris
Syd

Port
Frem
WB
Ess
Haw
Kang
Coll
Carl

FaaipDeOiad
WCE
Melb
Geel
Adel
St. K
Bris
Rich
Haw

Syd
Frem
Kang
Port
WB
Carl
Ess
Coll

CameelWCE
Geel
Melb
St. K
Syd
Frem
Rich
Adel

WB
Port
Bris
Haw
Kang
Ess
Carl
Coll

Jono
WCE
Geel
Rich
Adel
St. K
Melb
Bris
Haw

Syd
Port
WB
Frem
Kang
Ess
Carl
Coll

Buddhmaster
Geel
WCE
St. K
Rich
Melb
Frem
Syd
Adel

Bris
Port
Haw
WB
Carl
Kang
Coll
Ess

Archie Mac
WCE
Geel
Melb
St. K
Rich
Syd
Adel
Kang

Port
Frem
Bris
WB
Ess
Haw
Coll
Carl

Hoggy31
Geel
Rich
WCE
Melb
St. K
Frem
Kang
WB

Bris
Adel
Haw
Port
Syd
Coll
Ess
Carl

Benchmark00
St. K
Port
WCE
Geel
Bris
Syd
Melb
Carl

Frem
Adel
Ess
Coll
Kang
Rich
WB
Haw

Linda
Port
Geel
Bris
St. K
WCE
Syd
Melb
Frem

Carl
Rich
Kang
Coll
Ess
Adel
WB
Haw

Hoggy31

International Captain
And the other team got 1713 according to my calculations but thats not including doubling the captain..

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Has to be a direct swap? I'll do Hawthorn for Port Adelaide then. I could only bring Sydney up one spot, so they're going to be a fair way off anyway. May as well make up the ground with Port and push Hawthorn as low as possible at the same time.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Thanks for your sympathy Jack.

I'll go WCE for Port, and Adelaide for argh I dont know.. Fremantle (mostly out of hate).

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What a powerhouse performance by the Saints today... they really look like they are peaking at the right time, and should finish top 4 now. Melbourne don't even look like making the finals now, and Geelong seem to be fading fast as well after last night. Chance for Brisbane or Sydney to grab a top 4 spot too perhaps, and Port to get back into the 8.

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Melbourne did this last year as well.... Weren't they top after round 18 last year? Just goes to show what a ****-weak team they really are...
And Geelong should've walked all over Essendon....But i don't mind them losing....just means there's another team we Lions can jump over.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow this is just great for Richmond. Geelong go down to the Bombers and Melbourne thrashed by the Saints.

What's worse for the Demons, Cameron Bruce looks to have had a serious knee injury. Things keep getting worse for the Dees.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Bulldogs flogging Brisbane and Matthew Robbins took the Mark of the Year in the second quarter

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Swans doing aight, good to see the mighty Bulldogs whooping the Lions.

Damn the Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.