• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Ponting

International Regular
Dark Hunter said:
Fngers crossed then...

Hawks are 25 points down now, cannot believe we lost to them earlier this year.
Yes we played very very shiite early in the season.... But now that we have players back from injuries, we're a force to be reckoned with

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
For Chrissake Hawthorn. It would have been good for 3rd to 7th for Adelaide to lose today.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Feel sorry for that guy who did his Hammy, He broke his leg last year and was finally cementing a spot in the team

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'll tell you what. Crawford has had a bad game, Sam Mitchell has a foot injury and Luke Hodge has been hurt twice, and not been at his usual best, yet Hawthorn have brought the deficit to under 3 goals. Decent effort from the Hawks. I've been very impressed with Joel Smith and Campbell Brown, who just took a ripping courageous mark.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hoggy31 said:
Regardless of ladder position who are the top 4 teams in the comp. right now?
And in answer to this question which I missed earlier:

West Coast
Brisbane
Melbourne
Adelaide

Edit: The difference between the Kangas and Geelong isn't much when they are at full strength (not including season ending injuries), so its tough. The finals this year will be very interesting.

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
I'll change mine after last night and today..

West Coast
Brisbane
Melbourne
Adelaide/Kangaroos/Geelong (Hard to decide but i would go Geelong if they were full strength)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hoggy31 said:
I'll change mine after last night and today..

West Coast
Brisbane
Melbourne
Adelaide/Kangaroos/Geelong (Hard to decide but i would go Geelong if they were full strength)
Yeah I was debating between whether the Roos and Geelong belong. To be honest, there isn't much difference, in terms of who is better at full strength, between Adelaide, Kangas, Geelong and Melbourne.

Sydney and Richmond IMO aren't up to those teams (depends on the type of football Sydney play, and where at though) but its very interesting that they're all on the same points (well not Adelaide, but the rest).

Status
Not open for further replies.