• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I am so excited about tonight i can't wait, probably haven't been this excited before a game since the '99 GF

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
vic_orthdox said:
But on the issue that he brought up, you gotta feel sorry for the Kangas. They bring in Friday Night football, it becomes marquee stuff, and then gets invaded by the Collingwoods and Essendons of this world. Stiff.
LOL! So true.

Btw, awesome avatar. Superted rules :D

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kangas came extremely close tonight, but the Eagles just got over the line by 4 points. Tremendous game. Brent Harvey turned it on in the last quarter, but some costly misses in the last 3 mins of the game by Leigh Harding and Drew Petrie made it tough for the Kangas.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Gah! So close!!! Still, it was a good performance and im proud of the boys for fighting back like that

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Great game... but more importantly, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Philipp Matera is outstanding.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Matera annoys me so much theres just something about him, if i saw him on the street i would honestly punch him

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
LOL Hoggy I guarantee you're not alone. I swear I wanted to kill him after the Richmond vs. West Coast game. Literally kill him. He's just one of those players that annoy me. Mind you if I was an Eagle supporter I'm sure I'd love the bloke.

He's so good at reading the ball and staying at the back of packs, I just can't understand why other teams haven't caught on to what he does week in week out yet.

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Troy Makepeace.... Worst defender ever.

As soon as Harding picked up the ball i said 'he'll stuff it up'.... sigh

We miss you Wellsy and Sinclair :(

Hoggy31

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
Troy Makepeace.... Worst defender ever.

As soon as Harding picked up the ball i said 'he'll stuff it up'.... sigh

We miss you Wellsy and Sinclair :(
Nah dont say that mate, Makey's a legend, just had a bad night

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddhmaster said:
You seem to be quite the footy player, according to yourself.
Yes, im a shoe in for the 2005 Brownlow... after i was given the retrospective 1943 medal

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
In the 2001 draft it was rumoured that Darren went to North for Hodge, Ball and Judd (who went to their respective clubs)

Status
Not open for further replies.