• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahahaha wtf, just heard that Richo won the Tigers B&F this season. How the **** did Nathan Foley not win?

(actually, can anyone, confirm/deny this?)
Yeah, he beat Foley by one vote.

Richo deserved the B&F simply for his round 9 performance against Essendon. Playing with that broken face of his, and playing so awesome on top of that was enough for me.

In all seriousness though, Foley was our best player this season, but Richo's been robbed of it so many years, and he was awesome again this year that I don't mind that he won it. Fact is, it would be a tragedy if Richo didn't win one in his career.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Geelong
Port Adelaide
according to my head, although my heart wants the opposite result in each match.

cameeel

International Captain
Geelong
Port

Do I win on account of having more perfect round's than Gelman?
You're winning at the moment because you've been the leading tipper in more rounds than he has. You've had the best (or equal best) score in a round 8 times, compared to Pasag's 3.

You can't lose unless he tips a game differently

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
You're winning at the moment because you've been the leading tipper in more rounds than he has. You've had the best (or equal best) score in a round 8 times, compared to Pasag's 3.

You can't lose unless he tips a game differently
C'mon Gelman - time to get with the strength and tip the Pies mate! ;)

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez, Brown gave Sam Newman a bit of a touch up. When you're that big a unit, you want to be careful doing that to an old-age pensioner, even one as obnoxious as Sam.

pasag

RTDAS
Not too happy here tbh.

I'm tipping Kangas then. However if Borcich changes his tip in that game to them as well, then my tip shall revert to Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.