• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
Telecast is just starting in Melbourne now, I'm tipping Collingwood will win based on form and finals experiance but I hope, really hope that the Doggies win and stick it to those mugs.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
The pies are a disgrace. Did they even score a goal in the 2nd or 3rd quarter? Fancy letting a team of frontrunners that much space to run in a final. Even Geelong shut the doggies run down to an extent.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mouth watering clash next week, Eagles and Dogs.

Bulldogs beat them over there earlier in the year, go doggies.

pasag

RTDAS
Not reading any comments for fear of score being given away, but it's half time and it's a bloody brilliant match. Pity about Malcolm Blights poor commentary though. He is shocking.

cameeel

International Captain
CW Tipping Finals Week 1:

Alternative (1) v Burkey (4)

Burkey 5 def. Alternative 2

Cameeel (2) v Benchmark (3)

Cameeel 5 def. Benchmark 0

Buddhmaster (5) v Dark Hunter (8)

Buddhmaster 7 def. Dark Hunter 0

Linda (6) v Jono (7)

Linda 4 def. Jono 0

No tips submitted by Benchmark,Jono, and Dark Hunter

So Dark Hunter and Jono are eliminated, and Burkey and Cameeel get a week off.

cameeel

International Captain
Week 2

SF1: Alternative (1) v Linda (6)

SF2: Benchmark (3) v Buddhmaster (5)

Then:

Winner SF2 v Cameeel

Winner SF1 v Burkey

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
O'Loughlin, what a legendary move that was! The whole room just blew the roof off when he scored that, and all my mates were Victorians so really didn't give that much of a crap, just funny seeing the Eagles lose.

And how good at the Doggies! Suck **** Magpies. So happy to see them lose. You've underestimated the Doggies Passag. :)

pasag

RTDAS
Brilliant stuff by the Doggies, if they play like that they can beat any team. It's something special when a team with so many pivotal players injured can still be a force. Grant, Montgomery and Cooney have all been amazing and I'm so happy to see the pies gone.

Btw all the underdogs have won in all 4 matches.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
cameeel said:
Week 2

SF1: Alternative (1) v Linda (6)

SF2: Benchmark (3) v Buddhmaster (5)

Then:

Winner SF2 v Cameeel

Winner SF1 v Burkey
Surely that's incorrect. I shouldn't be playing Altoz again until the Grand Final, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.