• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ash chaulk said:
he didnt play the week before so why would he have made the difference?
I was kidding, but you were playing at Subi against the Crows, you don't need a forward on that ground the way the Eagles play. Plus...

... deserves to play a granny just for his coolness.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
he didnt play the week before so why would he have made the difference?
The Lynch of this season would've, but I dunno if swapping Gardiner for Lynch would've made much difference.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Melbourne are very lucky. The Saints played 3 quarters with only 17 fit players.

HOWEVER

I have very little sympathy for the Saints when 4 of the 5 injured, and the 5th was Gehrig trying to be smart, were all rushed back into the senior side without getting a fitness base in the VFL. Hamill, Clarke X 2 and Kosi all went into the game underdone and I think in the end the Saints got what they deserved with poor team selection. Picking unfit players killed Geelong in the finals last year as has it done for the Saints the last two, they have dropped their last three finals after kicking ahead and getting run over in the final quarter. Thomas should be asked the same questions as Thompson after tonight.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
vic_orthdox said:
If Bradley can go on till 37, can't see a reason why Harvey couldn't at the moment.
He's probably sick of his team letting him down though. But he's been a consistent 25+ disposal player for like 12 years now. Ridiculous.

Good win by the Demons, how good was that piece of play by Davey? Talk about redeeming yourself after screwing your team. What a gun that kid is.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
Not like you guys had a forward that would have marked it anyway :ph34r:

You deserved to lose that Granny, leaving out big Quinten is a sin.
Quints pre-glove = crap.

Quints post-glove = awesome

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nathan Bock, you absolute gun.

Adelaide pretty much gave up the chance to be well ahead at 3/4 time by kicking 3.10 to 1.1 when dominating the game for about 60 minutes, but it's only 4 points the difference thanks to Bock. Adelaide really should win given the breeze in the final term.

Linda

Freo are dead. They'll lose next week too no doubt. No experiance to carry them through a loss.

Linda

Hoggy31 said:
Linda knows little about anything it must be said.
Better time than any to mention how well Im going with my tips this week... flying at 0/2

Hoggy31

International Captain
Conditions beat Freo today, Forced them to re-structure alot and didn't allow them to play their natural game. They'll still make the GF, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.