• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
benchmark00 said:
Caroline Wilson to break a story on the front page of The Age on monday, something described as "big."

It's either about the rumour or my genetalia.
It may also be about Tarrant being on the market.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I guess I get the away teams for the first 3 games.

Richmond
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Geelong
Carlton

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
benchmark00 said:
Caroline Wilson to break a story on the front page of The Age on monday, something described as "big."

It's either about the rumour or my genetalia.
Considering Caroline Wilson came out vocally during the week and dismissed the rumour as complete carp and for everyone to lay off Bomber it must be about your genitalia.

That or she is a two faced female jack russell who only approves of gossip when she herself spreads it.

Good chance of either, I guess.

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Jono said:
Cue Carlton beating Hawthorn.

Hawks to make a late surge for the spoon.
I'm really torn on this.

Hawthorn deserve to win a spoon for their blatant tanking over the last few years. No one remembers 2nd last and the benefits they reap from the drafts will come without shame.

Carlton winning it would make 3 spoons in 5 years for the "proud" club. Cheating, arrogant, ****ers deserve all they get if you ask me.

Don't tell anyone but I've always like Essendon and Sheedy, I hope they can avoid it. If Carlton beat Hawthorn the Bombers will be left with the spoon if they don't beat them the next week. C'mon the Hawks.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
Great Birtannia said:
Carlton winning it would make 3 spoons in 5 years for the "proud" club. Cheating, arrogant, ****ers deserve all they get if you ask me.
Stupid mentality. We are already down, so why not kick us even more. I havent seen one arrogant Carlton supporter in years and anyone that wishes us to 'suffer' even more than we recently have is slightly sadistic.

Anyways, at least we have a reason for not making the finals this year. Whats yours? Geelong are the biggest chokers around since Port Adelaide. I mean seriously, everyone was tipping them for a top for finish, loose a few more and 10th will be more accurate. Hurts doesn't it.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
PATTY BOWDENNNNNNNNNNNNN!

LOL! Patrick Bowden had 17 disposals 9 marks, with around 2-3 contested in the first quarter, not to mention him kicking a goal! The run he was providing from half-back was amazing. Bassett may have taken the most marks in a game record from Richo last week, but I think Paddy may bring it back to Richmond if things continue this way :p

He was 100+ in Championship Data/Super Coach points at quarter time! Fantasy footy gun!

Sherman had 16 disposals himself in the first quarter as well.

pasag

RTDAS
Much rather watch Port WB game which is head to head than this farce.

EDIT. 80 pts at half time. Havent seen that in a non Carlton game for a while. Giving a free kick in front of goals after a goal was already kicked was a bit harsh IMO.

Last edited:

joker

Cricket Spectator
brisbane must b playin pathetically to lose to a rabble like richmond. i mean they have lost by 100 points 3 times this year

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
pasag said:
Stupid mentality. We are already down, so why not kick us even more. I havent seen one arrogant Carlton supporter in years and anyone that wishes us to 'suffer' even more than we recently have is slightly sadistic.
Of course they haven't been around in years they have had to take their medicine (the one's that have hung around anyway - "big 4" no longer).

"Let them rot" - Famous quote from Carlton regarding St Kilda I believe.

pasag said:
Anyways, at least we have a reason for not making the finals this year.
Bit difficult to attract players and win games when the AFL stops the paper bags under the table isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.