• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Shady Slim

International Coach
personally i find the all the covid bubble/restriction chat to be incredibly dull
nah we were eagerly anticipating the inevitable hb and burgey stoush and boy has it delivered tbh

need spark to unban that fun guy, ishak, or whatever, then we’re in the Cool Zone

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I went onto Virat's twitter and he's now crusading against mandatory face mask rules and how bitcoin is over $30000

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah these restrictions are new. But they're also, you know, enforced by the police, not something CA has just sprung on everyone at the last moment.
That is understood but so is the fact that these were not the conditions the Indians signed up for when the schedule was originally announced.

Shri

Mr. Glass
knew it would involve hardik before clicking on the link

its hardik and kohli getting baby things btw

****in covid nazis should stfu

Burgey

Reporting these things from months ago really doesn’t help the here and now. It kind of minimises what’s gone on the past week, sadly.

Though it must (reluctantly of course) be said that the flouting of health regs by younger team members is understandable when it becomes apparent the captain was doing it from the outset. Fish rotting from its putrid head.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reporting these things from months ago really doesn’t help the here and now. It kind of minimises what’s gone on the past week, sadly.

Though it must (reluctantly of course) be said that the flouting of health regs by younger team members is understandable when it becomes apparent the captain was doing it from the outset. Fish rotting from its putrid head.
If only there was a loyal Indian cricket fan nearby to report these criminals to twitter authorities.

Spark

Global Moderator
I went onto Virat's twitter and he's now crusading against mandatory face mask rules and how bitcoin is over $30000
you joke, but bitcoin is apparently the greatest invention in *checks notes* human history

not fire, not the wheel, not writing. bitcoin

Shady Slim

International Coach
a guy in the nfl who’s gone full “the democrats have you slaves in the plantation that is your mind” managed to get it negotiated with his team to pay half of his contract in bitcoin tbh

weird unit

Spikey

knock it off guys

sorry I'm biting into Dan's 15 minutes as he doesn't appear to be here today