• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

aussie tragic

International Captain
lol aren't you the same guy who made the joke about karma catching up with the Indians because they ate some pork and beef? Not a far stretch from this kind of "banter" to someone calling Siraj something nasty after a few pints.
What, India declared cows sacred and not to be eaten...how is me calling them out on it racist? What if the crowd yelled " had any beef lately" should they be evicted for that?

Window

U19 Debutant
What, India declared cows sacred and not to be eaten...how is me calling them out on it racist? What if the crowd yelled " had any beef lately" should they be evicted for that?
It's telling you view everyone in India as monolithic with the same values and beliefs.

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
"India"

What **** stereotype and what ignorance shown to the incredible diversity of culture and belief shown by the countries 1B+ people, most of which have a higher IQ than you.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is a cynical alternative view that I don't actually believe but what if the accusations of racism are just setting up a casus belli for the Indians to leave the tour early?

They've tried the pandemic card, maybe now it's time to try the racism card? This is why a proper investigation is necessary. It can't just be he said/ she said.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is a cynical alternative view that I don't actually believe but what if the accusations of racism are just setting up a casus belli for the Indians to leave the tour early?

They've tried the pandemic card, maybe now it's time to try the racism card? This is why a proper investigation is necessary. It can't just be he said/ she said.
Some major bombs getting dropped in this thread atm.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

This isn’t 2008 mate. there isn’t the aggro between teams. If someone yells **** in the crowd it will be dealt with as it has been and that’s it

What you’re saying is pretty far fetched. Won’t be happening

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

haha highly unlikely but would be 5D chess from them