• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
aussie tragic's posting is so bad that stephen's 'India may be trying to run away by faking racist abuse' posts getting away scot free. **** both of you utter pieces of ****.
I never said I believed it, only saying that it's why a full investigation is needed.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah we don't think you're a hater. Just a man who has some ill informed opinions.
- I don't think you should be allowed to vote unless you work full time (or close to it), or are retired having worked full time most of your life.
- I think everyone should be sterilised until they have proven they can care for a child / ie. if you are going to need government help to raise a child, you can't have one
- I think if women have all the power in making a decision re abortion then the man shouldn't have to pay child support if she chooses to keep it

Gnske

- I don't think you should be allowed to vote unless you work full time (or close to it), or are retired having worked full time most of your life.
- I think everyone should be sterilised until they have proven they can care for a child / ie. if you are going to need government help to raise a child, you can't have one
- I think if women have all the power in making a decision re abortion then the man shouldn't have to pay child support if she chooses to keep it
Now this thread is going places.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha I can't quite tell if these are serious, which kind of makes it a great post.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gill plays the pull reasonably well. Has always kept it down each time I've seen him play it.

stephen

Why should the scrutiny on the crowd behaviour depend on these factors?
It's why we can't just take those guys who were in the crowd down there and smack them with a life ban without any evidence (i.e. testimony from other patrons).

This may not be it, but there's always a question of ulterior motives in situations like these. A more mundane motive might have been that he was merely being sledged about his cricketing ability and he didn't like it.

I just saw a heap of posts who were calling for life bans without considering the possibility that maybe the accusations are not entirely truthful.

Last edited:

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
It's why we can't just take those guys whip were in the crowd down there and smack them with a life ban without any evidence (i.e. testimony from other patrons).
Think the investigation should be the same regardless of whether or not there's a conspiracy theory about India trying to quit the tour. Maybe I took you too literally.