• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's not often I root for the Yarps over NZ, but it'd be great for the tournament if they got up here.

Skipping through the fields of the bleedin' obvious here, but Williamson the key. Beautiful straight drive there. Classy in any format.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I dont really know why Doull was talking about it in the first place in a NZ vs SA game, but he basically said Rohit was better than Sachin as an ODI opener.

Dude needs a standardized averages crash course smh
Rohit's standardized average is probably better than Sachin, Sachin would leave him in the dust in terms of SR though.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit's standardized average is probably better than Sachin, Sachin would leave him in the dust in terms of SR though.
Yeah I looked at Rohit's stats as opener and they're pretty spectacular (especially at No. 2!).

Gonna take a lot as a Sachin fanboy for me to put anyone above him though. Maybe 10 more years of Rohit maintaining this level and I might consider it.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Yeah I looked at Rohit's stats as opener and they're pretty spectacular (especially at No. 2!).

Gonna take a lot as a Sachin fanboy for me to put anyone above him though. Maybe 10 more years of Rohit maintaining this level and I might consider it.
Nah, wouldn't be above Sachin even if he maintained this for 10 more years imo. do it for 40 years and I might start thinking of it.

Meridio

International Regular
KW normally so fluent when he gets to 40 odd, and barely faces a dot ball - but he's slowed up quite a lot here, keeps picking out fielders.

Tec15

First Class Debutant
Atrocious from Andile. Just releasing pressure with absolutely ****** bowling. And he still has four to go...

Wait, Morris has just taken one, so maybe it won't matter.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good shot Neesham. Just reminding us he can hit down the ground well too.
Also reminding us he can get out to a stupid shot every now and then.

Good captaincy Faf to have the slip in, South Africa really want this.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good time to take a wicket. Slip in place as well, nice captaincy and a good catch.

Howsie

International Captain
Just bring Tahir back now, he’ll clean up de Grandhomme in a couple of balls.

I see my prediction of Munro doing **** all came through, modern day Nostradamus I am.....