• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Great over from Tahir, very close to getting both batsmen. NZ however should be very pleased they've seen him off.

SeamUp

International Coach
After putting in some good performances, I thought this pitch would suit him with the variable pace, but he has just been poor...
Just bowled with no discipline. Wides and too full.

Obviously our batting lacks a serious talent to have pushed this score to more.

But I wanted more from QdK with the bat, more from KG with the ball this tournament and you felt Tahir had to step up and get wicket or 2 in his spell here.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
But I wanted more from QdK with the bat, more from KG with the ball this tournament and you felt Tahir had to step up and get wicket or 2 in his spell here.
Everybody has just looked lacklustre from the beginning. We always had a weak squad but none of the big names have really done anything either.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Ultrasound showing a spike of that last Tahir deliver..what the?

CdG, wow.How long can he keep this up before doing something silly?

rythy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Damn. They should have taken review. de Kock didn't looked convinced at all. Tahir excellent spell although unlucky not to get wicket.