• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

25th Match - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

SeamUp

International Coach
Morris loves these sorts of wickets. Normally on a true wicket his bad ball definitely gets punished. But tbf he hasn't bowled many bad balls since India game.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Bloody hell Latham is back. Next partnership absolutely crucial, can see Tahir making short work of CdG and the rest of the lower-middle order.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never ever take a bits and pieces Saffer lightly. World cup matches between these 2 just can't be uninteresting.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Wow this shows Faf knows far better about captaincy than me. I thought Morris would be bad on this pitch! I thought SA middle-order was slow except Dussen. All my calls have been wrong today, but I am sooo happy for SA :D

SeamUp

International Coach
This is where the Corey Anderson or Jesse Ryder beats SA, Not one of the main boys. Step up Neesham or CdG

Prove me wrong SA

vcs

Williamson's running between wickets is probably his weakest point LOL, pretty much the perfect batsman otherwise.

vcs

I dont really know why Doull was talking about it in the first place in a NZ vs SA game, but he basically said Rohit was better than Sachin as an ODI opener.

Dude needs a standardized averages crash course smh
Just go with Sachin and Rohit. I think Rohit has done enough to be picked ahead of Sourav by this point.