• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2023–24 NZ women's summer

DougieRydal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
From memory she was here during a bye for her state team in the WNCL. Fair enough. I know when Wello was here last season she was constantly going back & forth.

Today's the Mags turn to get Chamari-ed!
You'd have to ask the question - what is the point of getting a Big Bash player for one game?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You'd have to ask the question - what is the point of getting a Big Bash player for one game?
Definitely a good thing - though the longer the better - should help drive up the standard a bit as there's still a bit of a feeling that the strength in depth needs to be improved.

RMBolton

U19 Debutant
It was 3 (2nd was the washout vs the Hinds) - her first was vs the Sparks in Alexandra.

It's a bit short term, so not the greatest, but that's what you get with Australian domestics who fit SS within their WNCL byes.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I wonder if cricinfo will ever get domestic stats on their player pages.

I know it's on cricket archive through the NZC website, but it's always a bit of a hunt to find what I'm looking for there.